BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kim C.
Steve Carell is amazing. I enjoy the awkward situations he gets himself into. Pam and Jim's romance is a rollercoaster but I love watching it. I have seen the entire series numerous times. I can almost quote it. If you need a good laugh, watch this show.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, MA
Hilarious, as long as you can stand some awkward moments. It stands up well over time, and is even good on rewatching! So many seasons, perfect for a Netflix binge. The later seasons after Steve Carrell's departure aren't as strong, but it's still a fave.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show has a cult following for a reason. So much cringeworthy office humor and the cast is amazing together. Get the DVD sets and listen to the cast commentary. There are even more laughs waiting. I still need a Dwight Schrutte bobble head in my life.
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
Omg, how is this show so funny!!! I could watch this show on repeat forever, for real. It seems to have all types of comedy for every taste - dry humor, sarcasm, silly, etc. It's a great way for me to unwind and just relax at the end of a long work day!
Maritza M.
I cant even tell you home many times I have watched this series. It is funny and sweet without too much drama. This show is like a good bowl of soup just perfectly comforting. I still catch new jokes after seeing it many times and find it entertaining.
Addie B.
I did not like the Office. I started watching the first season with my boyfriend and it made me anxious and uncomfortable. He loved it, but it just isn't a show I want to watch. I know the point of the show is to be uncomfortable, but I don't like it.
Maggie B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is one of the funniest shows ever on tv! Every episode has quotable lines from Steve Carrell! He makes the show what it is! After he left it wasnt as good but still funny. All the acting is great. This is a must-see if you are a comedy fan!
Brandon P.
After reading all of the horrible reviews coming from the UK, I felt the strong desire to comment. I learned that most of the reviewers bashing it have only seen a few (at most) episodes from the first season - many haven't seen it at all, and are simply bashing it because of an overwhelming sense of pride in the original. I'd be surprised if this review isn't skimmed over and marked unhelpful by them. Obviously I'm not speaking to all the British, but the majority that unfairly judge this show with little to no basis in the truth.

This whole fanaticism is juvenile and petty. The casts of the US and UK versions love each show. Ricky Gervais even wrote and executive produced a few episodes of the US version. Open your minds, people! Most of the US fans KNOW that it's based on a British version. It has gotten the credit it deserves for being a brilliant and hilarious show.
Kel W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Every few months I literally rewatch the entire show. I'm currently in the middle of the last season again. It's so brilliant and no matter how many times I've watched an episode, it still has the possibility to make me full-on belly laugh. It's genius.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
The most odd ball, loveable group of co workers ever known on television. I've watched each season about a dozen times and it never gets old. The dynamic between each character couldn't be more perfect. I love it and absolutely recommend watching it.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?