- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I LOVE The Office! Such a funny show, so well written. You could pick up and watch any episode but you're better off watching it from the beginning to get all the back stories and great details along the way. You won't be disappointed with this series :)
Such a classic. So funny and charming as well. I am a huge fan of dry humor and if you are not, this show may not be for you. All characters are very unique and entertaining in their own light. If you like Parks and Rec you must watch The Office!
I can't imagine anyone would even need to read a review on The Office. How can you not have watched the best TV comedy? If you like fun or even remotely enjoy laughing, get your snacks ready and prepare yourself for a binge watch you won't regret.
This tongue in cheek comedy is entertaining from episode one to the series finale. You really get to know the characters in this show. It's a good crowdpleaser when you have a big group together. The writing is very clever and the acting is good.
Best show of all times hands down, bar none, period, amen. The characters are so relatable and fun to watch. This show tugs on all of your emotions and will have you watching again and again. Pam and Jim have the greatest TV love story of all time
I love this show! I own most of the seasons and am on a hunt to own the rest. This is my favorite show of all time. Its so funny and entertaining and it makes you bind with the characters. I love it. I recommend it to everyone who hasn't seen it.
This show is hilarious, and I recommend it for anyone that loves sketchy comedy. The cast is great, which really adds to the overall quality of the show. There are a few other sitcoms like this, but personally I like this one the best. It is definitely a must watch for anyone who loves a good laugh and over the top workplace scenarios.
I mean, what is there to say? The Office is one of the best shows ever. I thank God for blessing this world (and Netflix) with the ability to stream this without commercials. It is honestly a stupid show, but is as addicting as anything. If you're looking for a lighthearted comedy that you can multitask while watching, I'd recommend it.
I have watched this show beginning to end several times and it never seems to get tiresome. Each episode is a gem in and of itself, or it has little gems here and there. The writing and acting and chemistry of the cast makes this show a must watch. Even if you don't follow the storyline, an episode at random is always a nice treat too.
The office is such a great TV show it's just so great it's so fun and I laugh a lot watching this show I love every single episode every actor is amazing and there acting is just wow I really recommend this show to all my friends and family
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos