- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
The office is a fun TV show in which episodes last about 20 to 30 minutes at most. It is definitely a comedy and hilarity ensue's in every episode. Steve Carell's character is played it perfectly and season by season it is fun to watch him play this role.
Such a classic. So funny and charming as well. I am a huge fan of dry humor and if you are not, this show may not be for you. All characters are very unique and entertaining in their own light. If you like Parks and Rec you must watch The Office!
The Office is one of our favorite shows! We are on Season 8 right now and feel sad that there will only be 1 season left to watch. We love the characters, the story lines and the actors. The only thing I don't like is that the series had to end!
The Office is one of the greatest shows on television. I miss it being on the air! My husband and I have marathons every few months to re-watch the seasons all over again. Of course, I love seeing the story of Jim and Pam unfold each time. I wish Steve Carrell would have been in the show until the end, but Will Ferrell did a great job as well.
This is the best TV show ever created and it makes me so sad that it's over now. This show is a must see for all ages, particularly the young adult crowd. It is great for off beat, awkward humor as well as touching emotional moments here and there.
AHH! The Office is one of the greatest series of all time. The relationship between Jim and Pam and Jim and Dwight are hilarious. I LOVE when Michael was the boss and his rantics made the whole office absolutely hilarious! You NEED to see this!
I absolutely love this show. The pranks they pull and the characters personalities are great. I never saw the original version of the show but I'm sure it's just as great if not better! I've probably watched all the seasons at least three times!
The Office is so funny. I definitely like the older episodes when Michael was still on the show. I really love the last 2 episodes of the show. I feel like the show was completely wrapped up in the last episode which is very satisfying as a viewer.
This show is always funny! Somethimes its super socially awkward though. So if thatmakes you uncomfortable it might not be for you. If you do like it, I recommend Parks and Rec. Its hilarious as well. You should watch both of these shows. Plus some
Oh, The Office. My one true love. What can I say about The Office that hasn't been said before? Although, I do have to clarify that I LOVED all the seasons with Steve Carrell, afterwards I wasn't as attached to the show. Definitely, a must watch regardless. If you haven't watched it yet, you will never understand how great Kevin's Chilli is.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos