- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
My favorite!! I wish they would have stopped making the show after Micheal left, as it just wasn't the same, but I did like the finale. Jim and Pam will for ever be my favorite TV couple ever, closely followed by April and Andy from Parks and Rec.
One of my ALL TIME favorite shows ever. The characters are so lovable and hilarious. My favorite character is Kevin. The writers always found a way to turn a boring office situation into something truly hilarious and entertaining. Amazing show.
This show is hilarious. I've watched the entire series multiple times and it is still one of my favorite things to watch. The actors are very talented! If you like this show you will like Parks and Recreation as well. Over all, it's a must watch!
Favorite show of all time! So funny and never fails to make me laugh. this show has such amazing actors and I have never gotten tired of watching it! Jim and Pam are perfect for each other and the actors who portray them do the characters justice
This is my absolute favorite show ever. I'm a huge comedy fan, and this is hilarious. I love the characters and the stories. I feel connected to these characters. If you're a fan of Parks and Recreation, this has the same documentary feel to it.
This tongue in cheek comedy is entertaining from episode one to the series finale. You really get to know the characters in this show. It's a good crowdpleaser when you have a big group together. The writing is very clever and the acting is good.
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW. I would recommend to anyone. The characters are perfectly cast and it is more than just a comedy show. Made me cry multiple times and I've rewatched it almost three times now. It doesn't get old. MUST WATCH!!!
One of the funniest shows on television ever. The fire safety episode is still passed around by people on social media all the time. The office was the pathway to shows like Parks and Rec and is without a doubt the best comedy show I've ever seen
Very funny and classic show. Michael Scott is a character you just can't avoid laughing at. He cracks you up, there's just no other way to put it. The dynamic between Jim and Pam is hysterical and yet charming at the same time. Must watch series!
It's a show that I watch over and over again. I can't get enough of it! It's hilarious and the actors are equally as such. You can't not laugh at the content of the show, and it's a show that I never will become tired of. 10/10 would recommend!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos