BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the "classic" office with Michael Scott... and I pretend that the final season never really happened. I sat next to Rainn Wilson at a charity event once and he was a lovely man so I will forever follow the motto: Bears, Beats, and Battlestar Galactica!
Luis D.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this show! If you're into really dry comedy or have a different sense of humor, then this show is for you. This show has never gotten boring to me, there's always something new every episode. I recommend everybody to watch this show.
Michaela V.
Liverpool, NY
I'm so sad this so is over, although once Steve Carell left, the show wasn't the same. The "That's what she said" line will forever continue on as a joke in my family. I highly suggest Mindy Kaling, "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?". It's pretty much about her journey through her acting career as a comedian, and is of course hysterical.
Gina M.
Sumrall, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is one of our favorite shows! We are on Season 8 right now and feel sad that there will only be 1 season left to watch. We love the characters, the story lines and the actors. The only thing I don't like is that the series had to end!
Kristie W.
Corinth, TX
This was definitely one of the funniest comedies ever on NBC. We looked forward to watching this weekly. My favorite episode would be Benihana Christmas when Michael marks that girls arm to be able to tell her apart from the other girl. Hilarious!
Ebony G.
Riegelwood, NC
I love this show to death, This show is so marvelous!!! I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't tried watched it yet is super funny!! This one is the best one yet. It leaves with that feeling of the next show topping the one you just watched.
Jillian B.
I LOVE The Office! It's the only show I don't get tired of- I have watched the whole series start to finish at least 3 times. Every episode is laugh out loud funny, and the writers take the time to build each character. It's not the type of show you have to watch in order or see every episode, but do yourself a favor and start from the pilot.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
One of my ALL TIME favorite shows ever. The characters are so lovable and hilarious. My favorite character is Kevin. The writers always found a way to turn a boring office situation into something truly hilarious and entertaining. Amazing show.
Sergio E.
Woodhaven, NY
One of the funniest shows on television ever. The fire safety episode is still passed around by people on social media all the time. The office was the pathway to shows like Parks and Rec and is without a doubt the best comedy show I've ever seen
Kate R.
Arcadia, FL
The office is my favorite show in the entire world. It is very witty and keeps you laughing throughout the entire show. I enjoy the antics of each character, and "Dwight" is a fantastic character who was well casted. I think everyone should at least watch this once.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?