- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I love the "classic" office with Michael Scott... and I pretend that the final season never really happened. I sat next to Rainn Wilson at a charity event once and he was a lovely man so I will forever follow the motto: Bears, Beats, and Battlestar Galactica!
I really love this show! If you're into really dry comedy or have a different sense of humor, then this show is for you. This show has never gotten boring to me, there's always something new every episode. I recommend everybody to watch this show.
I'm so sad this so is over, although once Steve Carell left, the show wasn't the same. The "That's what she said" line will forever continue on as a joke in my family. I highly suggest Mindy Kaling, "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?". It's pretty much about her journey through her acting career as a comedian, and is of course hysterical.
The Office is one of our favorite shows! We are on Season 8 right now and feel sad that there will only be 1 season left to watch. We love the characters, the story lines and the actors. The only thing I don't like is that the series had to end!
This was definitely one of the funniest comedies ever on NBC. We looked forward to watching this weekly. My favorite episode would be Benihana Christmas when Michael marks that girls arm to be able to tell her apart from the other girl. Hilarious!
I love this show to death, This show is so marvelous!!! I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't tried watched it yet is super funny!! This one is the best one yet. It leaves with that feeling of the next show topping the one you just watched.
I LOVE The Office! It's the only show I don't get tired of- I have watched the whole series start to finish at least 3 times. Every episode is laugh out loud funny, and the writers take the time to build each character. It's not the type of show you have to watch in order or see every episode, but do yourself a favor and start from the pilot.
One of my ALL TIME favorite shows ever. The characters are so lovable and hilarious. My favorite character is Kevin. The writers always found a way to turn a boring office situation into something truly hilarious and entertaining. Amazing show.
One of the funniest shows on television ever. The fire safety episode is still passed around by people on social media all the time. The office was the pathway to shows like Parks and Rec and is without a doubt the best comedy show I've ever seen
The office is my favorite show in the entire world. It is very witty and keeps you laughing throughout the entire show. I enjoy the antics of each character, and "Dwight" is a fantastic character who was well casted. I think everyone should at least watch this once.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos