BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Erin W.
Lodi, WI
The Office is one of the greatest shows on television. I miss it being on the air! My husband and I have marathons every few months to re-watch the seasons all over again. Of course, I love seeing the story of Jim and Pam unfold each time. I wish Steve Carrell would have been in the show until the end, but Will Ferrell did a great job as well.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
One of my ALL TIME favorite shows ever. The characters are so lovable and hilarious. My favorite character is Kevin. The writers always found a way to turn a boring office situation into something truly hilarious and entertaining. Amazing show.
Sarita C.
Saint Cloud, MN
I just discovered the show on Netflix and I am so glad I was able to watch the whole entire series without commercials. I wanted to have a Dunder Mifflin birthday party that's how much I loved the series! Great actors who made me laugh and cry.
Shelbie B.
Marietta, OK
I watched all the episodes on tv, and have since binge watched the entire collection several times on Netflix. It's one of my favorite shows. It never gets dull and at the same time isn't all humor, there are lots of genuine heart warming moments.
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
I recently made it my summer goal to watch this show in its entirety and it did not disappoint! My boyfriend has now watched it three times through and still found something new to laugh at as we watched! Its light heatred and very cute. I really enjoyed this show!
Amanda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
As boring as this show may "seem" it is far from that! I was never interested in watching it because I thought it would be stupid.

It is hilarious! If you want to sit at home because of a bad week or day put this on and it'll cheer you right up!
Kostantina S.
High Point, NC
The Office is a hilarious and fun show. The episodes are short so you do not feel bad watching three in a row! The characters are hilarious and silly yet relatable in a lot of ways. I have watched all the season probably twice! You must watch it.
Erica S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I LOVE The Office! Such a funny show, so well written. You could pick up and watch any episode but you're better off watching it from the beginning to get all the back stories and great details along the way. You won't be disappointed with this series :)
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It is hilarious Show, Love this show. Definitely have binged this show plenty of times and Steve Carell is as funny every time. All cast members have their own humor and put them all together and it makes for such a classic show. This was definitely one of the funniest comedies ever on NBC.
Jenna G.
Aurora, CO
This show is hilarious. I've watched the entire series multiple times and it is still one of my favorite things to watch. The actors are very talented! If you like this show you will like Parks and Recreation as well. Over all, it's a must watch!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?