BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Originally when this show aired I didn't like it, but rewatching it now (as an adult) I enjoy it much more. The themes and humor are more applicable to my daily life and i relate more to the characters. It's a different type of humor that has grown on me
Grace L.
Atlanta, GA
Probably one of the greatest shows of all time and other than that I really don't know what to say.. I cried when Michael left for sure. The acting is great. The characters are great. I haven't found another show quite like it. A must watch for sure.
Smitha E.
Best show ever! My husband and I have watched and rewatched the series so many times. Anytime we need a good laugh we turn this on. We have so many inside jokes from this series it's not even funny. Highly recommend, it's our absolutely favorite.
Ashliegh C.
Blacklick, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was my husband's favorite show when I met him and I quickly found out why. It's hilarious. We have gone back and watched all the seasons multiple times and it's still just as funny! It's quirky and witty and I will continue to re-watch it!
Madelaine  M.
Cincinnati, OH
Oh my GWAD! I am in love with this show!! So many talented actors and actresses. It keeps me laughing for hours and even after i finished the seasons i still can recall all of the inside jokes and pranks from the episodes. I highly recommend this show to anyone who wants a great laugh and being able to relate to anything they are going through!
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The office is a fun TV show in which episodes last about 20 to 30 minutes at most. It is definitely a comedy and hilarity ensue's in every episode. Steve Carell's character is played it perfectly and season by season it is fun to watch him play this role.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
I love this show! I own most of the seasons and am on a hunt to own the rest. This is my favorite show of all time. Its so funny and entertaining and it makes you bind with the characters. I love it. I recommend it to everyone who hasn't seen it.
Amanda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
As boring as this show may "seem" it is far from that! I was never interested in watching it because I thought it would be stupid.

It is hilarious! If you want to sit at home because of a bad week or day put this on and it'll cheer you right up!
Madeline B.
Grand Forks, ND
Such a classic. So funny and charming as well. I am a huge fan of dry humor and if you are not, this show may not be for you. All characters are very unique and entertaining in their own light. If you like Parks and Rec you must watch The Office!
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It is hilarious Show, Love this show. Definitely have binged this show plenty of times and Steve Carell is as funny every time. All cast members have their own humor and put them all together and it makes for such a classic show. This was definitely one of the funniest comedies ever on NBC.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?