BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kat P.
The first few seasons are slow rolling, but if you can stick around and get into it, it’s well worth it. The cult classic really gains most of its attention due to the memorable characters that are the focal point of the show. It is available on Netflix!
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
THE OFFICE IS ONE FOR MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOWS. I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO WATCH THE COMPLETE SERIES FROM START TO FINISH AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.  MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS MICHAEL WHO IS PLAYED BY STEVE CARELL, THIS TV SERIES IS A MUST WATCH. YOU WILL LOVE IT
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
The Office is my first love. I think this show is hilarious and its fun to see the characters grow. The humor may not be for everyone but if you get it, then you'll love it. The actors do a great job and this show will not disappoint. So sad it had to come to an end!
Alexa A.
I just finished this entire series on Netflix and am so sad that it’s over!! This is one of my favorite tv shows ever! It is so funny and so relatable and that is what I really love about it. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new series to start up!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This series is one of the best! The humor is a little dry at first, and I didn't understand the craze. Once I got more interested in the show I became obsessed. This show is funny yet clever, and could've ended sooner but, it's still one of the best series out there.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am on my fifth time watching this show! I just love the cast and how funny and light hearted it is. It is a show I can play in the background while I get work done or am trying to fall asleep. I can quote every episode by now but it will always be my favorite!
Elizabeth C.
Mission, KS
I think this show is wonderful!! There are so many memorable moments. The show is set up like a documentary following the office life for a paper company in PA. Although their lives may seem boring, each episode is full of excitement. I loved when there was a basketball competition with the office workers vs the dock workers. I laughed historically when they tried to combat racism. My favorite people are Pam and Jim. They are an adorably sweet pair. The actors are amazing! Their characters are so outlandish but the acting skills are so amazing that their personalities are quite believable. For example, Dwight is a rare oddball. He owns a beet farm and is super gullible, especially to Jim's pranks. By the way, Jim pulls the best pranks!! One time, Jim put all of Dwight's office supplies in Jell-O. Another time, Jim convinced Dwight to throw his cell phone off the roof because Dwight was getting messages from his future self. I tried to watch the British version that the American version of the Office was based off of but I didn't quite understand the jokes like I do for this one. Also, I have so much more love for this version.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
The first three seasons of this show ere solid and hilarious! Fun and unique characters. After season 3, the show was still funny but the characters were less funny. After Michael leaves, just don't bother watching honestly. Great start to a show, terrible finish.
Kim C.
Steve Carell is amazing. I enjoy the awkward situations he gets himself into. Pam and Jim's romance is a rollercoaster but I love watching it. I have seen the entire series numerous times. I can almost quote it. If you need a good laugh, watch this show.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, MA
Hilarious, as long as you can stand some awkward moments. It stands up well over time, and is even good on rewatching! So many seasons, perfect for a Netflix binge. The later seasons after Steve Carrell's departure aren't as strong, but it's still a fave.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?