- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Absolutely hilarious show. It got me through second semester slump m freshman year of college. The Dwight/ Jim relationship will keep you laughing for days. Great actors, great acting. I enjoy the show friends and I felt like it had the same humor.
This show is the one show I have watched all the way through 5 or more times and I still keep coming back to to watch again. Always a great show to watch when I can't decide what else to watch. The first episode is hard to watch but after that it gets better.
One of my all time favorite shows! It's goofy and funny and will cheer you up if you're having a bad day. I started watching when I got my wisdom teeth out and it definitely made the process feel a lot better. A must watch if you love comedy shows.
If you don't like this show, I don't trust you. It's a whirlwind of hilariousness mixed with a little bit of drama, romance and real life. The cast is perfect and I don't think they could have done a better job of picking them. The writers are witty.
One word: Hilarious. This tv is unlike others I usually watch. A lot of my humor is similar to the stuff on this show. My favorite thing in this show is when they look at the camera for reassurance during something stupid. I absolutely love this show.
The office is hilarious and I always am rewatching episodes from past seasons. I love all the actors because they make the show just so much more funny. I don't think it reminds me of any other show on TV and it is a must watch comedy in my opinion!
The actors are so witty they are very funny even when they are not I don't really have a favorite scene the whole dang show is funny There is nothing similar to this tv show my favorite person is the boss Steve Carell that freaking man is Hilarious
The office is so hilarious!!! The whole dynamic of the Office is great!! Dwight is just so funny!!! I love Jim and his wife! I love all of the quirky silly things they do to pass the time at their office. By far my favorite episode is the fire drill!
I AM SO SAD THAT THIS SHOW ENDED... I LOVED THE COMEDY, ROMANCE, AS WELL AS THE LOGICAL PRANKS.... I WOULD WATCH THIS EVERY NIGHT WHEN IT WAS ONE AND I STILL WATCH RERUNS! I LOVE THE SCENES WHERE JIM AND PAM GET TOGETHER! THEY ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE!
The first four (and I guess half of the fifth) seasons were perfect. This show was a complete breath of fresh air. The humor focused on the mundane and minuscule things that happen to average people at their 9-5 jobs. But then it seems like the writers ran out of ideas and the show got more and more outlandish and became completely unrealistic.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos