BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
the office is HANDS DOWN my favorite tv show. i love jim and pam and dwight and kevin, each character plays an important role in building character development. it never fails to make me laugh, and is always a great stress reliever after a long day.
Kayla M.
I could absolutely just keep watching this show forever! When I need a break from school and work, there is nothing better than just snuggling up and doing an Office marathon - makes you laugh, feel great, and never fails to put me in a great mood!
Chelsie Dickens B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Yesssss! I love this show it makes me laugh so hard! It's so funny to me! My teacher used to play this in class all the time, and it was definitely super entertaining. Love watching this series and glad I have Netflix to watch them over and catch up!
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
I'm a lot more partial to The Office US than I am The Office UK. There's a lot of cringe moments but I found myself really becoming attached to the characters and their interactions. I still don't understand why Michael hates Toby so much. Poor Toby.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Usually I am not a fan of sitcoms, but there is something just so fresh, unique, and original about The Office. It starts out slow, but gets better come season 2 and beyond. Characters are so easy to get attached to, and the one liners are perfectly hysterical.
Jennifer S.
Holy geeze is this show funny!!! Usually stupid funny, but who doesn't like stupid funny? I love the whole looking into the camera bit when something ridiculous happens. The actors are great! The writing is great! I can watch this over and over again!
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is a hilarious comedy about working in a paper company's office. The characters are so weird and goofy that I laugh until I cry. It is an excellent escape from a boring work environment when you can laugh at someone else's work nightmare.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
The office has to be my favorite show ever. I never thought id like it, but once i got through the first season, i was hooked. michael scott is hysterical!! i never thought it looked funny until my friend told my to give it a try. it never fails to make my belly laugh, and even now, i still watch the series over and over again. never gets old!!
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Can watch reruns everyday. Hilarious cast. Wasn't the same when the character left not to spoil it for anyone. Great jokes. Love the shenanigans the actors get into. Good acting. Characters are relatable. I recommend to anyone who needs a good laugh.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Talk about the most hilarious show ever. Whenever I'm in a bad mood I turn this show on and it seriously makes me laugh till I have a 6 pack of abs haha. It's so good and you never get sick of it. I highly highly highly recommend watching this ! You will be hooked !
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?