BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Morgan Victoria C.
Albuquerque, NM
Another one of my favorites! This show has a lot of dry humor, so if you aren't interested in that you may not like it! It took me a few episodes to really get into it, but now I've watched the whole series at least twice. Very funny and lighthearted.
Tori P.
Tx
Why did The Office ever end? Like really, why? We were so obsessed and still joke about it today. We actually have several seasons on DVD. Yes, Steve Carrell was hysterical! A totally must see! I could watch it all over again...maybe I will! The best!
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
Great Show!!! Very Funny!!! I didn't think that i would like it at first but now im bing watching on Netflix and just cannot get enough. Worth watching at least once. No real adult content except for some jokes so its appropriate for older children.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
The office has to be my favorite show ever. I never thought id like it, but once i got through the first season, i was hooked. michael scott is hysterical!! i never thought it looked funny until my friend told my to give it a try. it never fails to make my belly laugh, and even now, i still watch the series over and over again. never gets old!!
Gabrielle B.
Towson, MD
This show is the best thing to every happen to television. You end up falling in love with all the characters and wonder how any office could be like Dunder Mifflin. You start to wish that your boss was more like Michael and that you had more people like Jim in your life. Would recommend this show to anyone who enjoyed Parks and Rec or 50 Rock.
Aliesha F.
Selma, OR
Hilarious show that has me rolling on the ground every night. I have binge watched this show 3 full times and is one of my all time favorite series. JIm is my spirit animal for sure! If you enjoy watching a heart felt comedy you would love this show!
Katherine P.
If you don't like this show, I don't trust you. It's a whirlwind of hilariousness mixed with a little bit of drama, romance and real life. The cast is perfect and I don't think they could have done a better job of picking them. The writers are witty.
Linda B.
Lucama, NC
I've already watched the whole show twice, and about to start it a second time. This is my favorite show of all time because it is hilarious, dramatic and sometimes a little sad. Every single character has a place in my heart. Especially Jim. And Pam.
Kathryn R.
Manhattan
The office is hilarious and I always am rewatching episodes from past seasons. I love all the actors because they make the show just so much more funny. I don't think it reminds me of any other show on TV and it is a must watch comedy in my opinion!
Caitlin F.
Norman, OK
The Office is one of the best shows ever to air on television! The Office is so funny, but also has substance to the material. The character development for this series is incredible and by the end, you feel like you work at Dunder Mifflin as well!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?