BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Elle L.
Los Angeles, CA
This show is such a classic. It's a show I could watch over and over again without getting sick of it. The writing is hilarious and is so accurate when it comes to everyday office life. The acting is superb and the characters are relatable and funny.
Jocelyn V.
Orlando, FL
One word: Hilarious. This tv is unlike others I usually watch. A lot of my humor is similar to the stuff on this show. My favorite thing in this show is when they look at the camera for reassurance during something stupid. I absolutely love this show.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
I only watch it because someone left the tv on and I found myself sucked into a twilight zone-like void by the antics of Micheal Scott and the kooky interactions of the mundane day to day that you only find n a sit-com. The camera work is terrible.
Hannah G.
Waukee, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed watching the office. This was a show that I could watch anytime and that I continue rewatching. The actors and acting are great, this show is different than other shows around, and is a show I always recommend to others as it is a favorite.
Samantha W.
I live and breathe this show. That sounds crazy, I'm aware, but I am obsessed. If you're into childish humor and office pranks, you'll love this show. Even if you aren't, give it a chance. Don't watch the UK version! The US version is the way to go!
Nina A.
Milford, DE
One of the funnest comedy shows EVER. the weirdness and ackwardness is brillant. i used to work in an office for 13 years and some of the stories made me laugh even more because i could def relate to them. a MUST WATCH. I own all seasons so far on DVD
Elizabeth F.
One of the best shows! At some point I would like to watch the British version just to see how it compares. Should have stopped sooner than it did as the last couple of seasons got a little tenuous after Michael left, but totally worth a binge watch!
Julia P.
If I could give this show 20 stars, I would! This is the best show that has ever aired. It's one of the most relatable shows. It's so funny, but the humor can be very dry. The first season isn't that great, but once the second aired the show turned around. I cried so much the last season. If you haven't watched this show, what are you waiting for??
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
I'm a lot more partial to The Office US than I am The Office UK. There's a lot of cringe moments but I found myself really becoming attached to the characters and their interactions. I still don't understand why Michael hates Toby so much. Poor Toby.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
the office is HANDS DOWN my favorite tv show. i love jim and pam and dwight and kevin, each character plays an important role in building character development. it never fails to make me laugh, and is always a great stress reliever after a long day.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?