BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
I only watch it because someone left the tv on and I found myself sucked into a twilight zone-like void by the antics of Micheal Scott and the kooky interactions of the mundane day to day that you only find n a sit-com. The camera work is terrible.
Joanna H.
Payson, IL
I AM SO SAD THAT THIS SHOW ENDED... I LOVED THE COMEDY, ROMANCE, AS WELL AS THE LOGICAL PRANKS.... I WOULD WATCH THIS EVERY NIGHT WHEN IT WAS ONE AND I STILL WATCH RERUNS! I LOVE THE SCENES WHERE JIM AND PAM GET TOGETHER! THEY ARE THE PERFECT COUPLE!
Elle L.
Los Angeles, CA
This show is such a classic. It's a show I could watch over and over again without getting sick of it. The writing is hilarious and is so accurate when it comes to everyday office life. The acting is superb and the characters are relatable and funny.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
The office has to be my favorite show ever. I never thought id like it, but once i got through the first season, i was hooked. michael scott is hysterical!! i never thought it looked funny until my friend told my to give it a try. it never fails to make my belly laugh, and even now, i still watch the series over and over again. never gets old!!
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY
This is one of my favorite shows. It keeps me laughing every time I watch an episode. Pam and Jim are my favorite. They're probably the best part of the show. I love the office parties they have. That's probably one of the best parts of the show too
Ashton W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show soo much!! And I agree that it's way more funny if you watch it from the very beginning to learn the characters and their personalities. I've never watched an episode that didn't make me laugh out loud. I feel like I'm friends with all of the characters, I cried during the wedding episode (I won't spoil it for the people who haven't watched) ;)
Taylor M.
O Fallon, MO
The office is freaking hilarious. My husband and I rewatch the season at least once a year. The finale ALWAYS makes me cry. I miss Michael Scott -- Steve Carrell does an AMAZING job. We laugh until our sides hurt and tell all our friends to watch it!
Elizabeth F.
One of the best shows! At some point I would like to watch the British version just to see how it compares. Should have stopped sooner than it did as the last couple of seasons got a little tenuous after Michael left, but totally worth a binge watch!
Julia P.
If I could give this show 20 stars, I would! This is the best show that has ever aired. It's one of the most relatable shows. It's so funny, but the humor can be very dry. The first season isn't that great, but once the second aired the show turned around. I cried so much the last season. If you haven't watched this show, what are you waiting for??
Samantha S.
Love love the office ! Its hilarious seriously one of my favorite show ! At first i wasn't so sure of it but a few episodes in i was hooked ! My favorite character is Dwight Schrute plays his role well ! But they are all great actors ! A must watch
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?