BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Carsyn W.
Morris, AL
I've watched every episode of The Office about 5 or 6 times. No matter how many times I watch it I always laugh. It's by far one of my favorite shows to watch especially if I need a good laugh. I wouldn't suggest it to anyone who doesn't enjoy dry humor
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
One of the funniest shows on TV. I didn't start watching it until the Netflix era but once I started I couldn't stop. Once Steve carrell left I lost a lot of interest towards the end. Still an amazing show. If you like parks and rec you'll love the office!
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
Literally if you haven't seen this show you need too! Its so good and funny, the cast is amazing and i promise if you watch from beginning to end you will thank me. I don't wanna give away anything but I will say I teared up a couple times. Watch it!
Elizabeth C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Originally when this show aired I didn't like it, but rewatching it now (as an adult) I enjoy it much more. The themes and humor are more applicable to my daily life and i relate more to the characters. It's a different type of humor that has grown on me
Nat F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Definitely one of Steve Carell's best works. At first I wasn't totally into it. Then I started the episodes from the beginning of the series. This is absolutely a work of art. If your sense of humor aligns with the show, it is absolutely a must watch.
Katherine P.
If you don't like this show, I don't trust you. It's a whirlwind of hilariousness mixed with a little bit of drama, romance and real life. The cast is perfect and I don't think they could have done a better job of picking them. The writers are witty.
Ashton W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show soo much!! And I agree that it's way more funny if you watch it from the very beginning to learn the characters and their personalities. I've never watched an episode that didn't make me laugh out loud. I feel like I'm friends with all of the characters, I cried during the wedding episode (I won't spoil it for the people who haven't watched) ;)
Katie G.
Greensboro, NC
Such a funny show. This show consistently has me crying from laughter, everyone on the show is so awkwardly perfect, I will watch it and rewatch it all the time. The last season or 2 were not as funny as the rest, but this is definitely a must watch!
Melissa D.
I love this show! Michael Scott reminds me of my old boss, whether he was being comical or actually rude to his employees... like a typical boss... But I definitely cried when I finished the last episode. It's one of those shows that didn't deserve to end.
Sarah I.
One of my favorite TV shows ever. Every character is loveable, even if you hate them. Every season is perfect. The slow paced show is a go-to comfort. Similar in style to Parks and Recreation, the dry witty humor is pared with silly antics. A must watch.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?