BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Savannah C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hilarious is an understatement. The 1st season is underwhelming to say the least. However the basketball episode in season 1 is where I saw the first spark of greatness. From then on it gets better and better. I'm invested in the character and their lives. Jim and Pam forever. Must watch for a good laugh and a good story!
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Hands down, favorite show EVER.
There isn't a single episode where i was like, eh.
Jim & Pam will forever be the top of my #relationshipgoals
Jim & Dwights rivalry is something dreams are made of. Obviously the Office wouldn't be the Office without the great Michael Scott. This show is pure genius.
Briana H.
Minot afb, ND
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a relaxed and funny series. I really enjoyed it. Micheal is of course my favorite character. The April fools prank Jim plays is my favorite scene. Highly recommend this series.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Another five star show! I'm an owner of every season and I absolutely can't get enough of it! Michael Scott takes the show to a whole other level. Everyone should take time to watch this. Definitely a must see.
Leslie b.
des peres
at first i didn’t understand the hype until i started watching it and omg i had been missing out i love this show and have rewatched it a few times BUT I TOOK A STAR OFF BECAUSE THEY GOT RID OF MICHAEL SCOTT
Marissa W.
I have watched this series at least 8 times. I have it on all the time to keep me company. I know people say they should have ended it when Steve Carrell left, but that simply isn't true. Like any office, the business doesn't go under b/c a regional manager left. Life goes on....with a lot of laughs
Gemma W.
This was my favorite show going through high school and I still love watching it! I think it's so funny and laugh at every single episode. My favorite character is Micheal Scott but all of them are hilarious.
Tashia E.
Johnson city, TN
I have watched this tv series 5 times each. Still extremely funny and I’m always catching things I missed. Some people compare it to parks and recreation but I didn’t ever like that show. My fave scene is probably involving creed, his character is hilarious but subtle. Very much recommend!
Michelle D.
Milan, IN
One of my favorite television series. Features a type of humor I enjoy- not everyone may enjoy it, however. Highlights some issues average office workers and others face in day-to-day life in a sarcastic, amusing manner. Would definitely recommend if it aligns with your type of humor!
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
LOL. literally the whole way through! These characters are so real and will remind you of yourself or others you know. If you have ever worked in an office, you will find it even more hilarious! My favorite ones are the episodes they have office parties, which is half of the series!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?