BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Niko J.
Stockton, CA
This show is hilarious. All the characters know exactly what to do to make you laugh out loud. Who knew a film in an office would be so hilarious. My favorite character is Dwight. The way he reacts to things are so funny. This is definitely a must watch.
Natalie W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can honestly say that this is the best show I have ever watched. I think I finished the entire show on Netflix in maybe 2 weeks? The humor is just so raw and simple. I can almost guarantee if you watch this show you will laugh out loud at least once.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
I love The Office. It's so funny especially if you've worked in an office environment. The characters are unique and hilarious in their own ways. It's filmed in a different perspective than most TV shows and it's funny no matter how many times you've seen it.
Shelby M.
Coal Valley, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've watched this show over and over again countless times and I've never stopped laughing. The acting is amazing and it's so easy to connect with every single character. If you like shows like Parks and Recreation or 30 Rock I really recommend this one!
Camilla H.
Roseville, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've watched this show thrice over now. It is my favorite show ever hands down and the characters are the best....I might even start it again for the fourth time ;) You will feel like they are all your friends and you will bawl when Michael comes back ;)
Katherine R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have only watched this show randomly once in a while. I have never watched episodes in order. There are some really awesome actors and actresses on this show. It is incredibly funny and it is a show I intend on watching from the beginning consecutively.
Kaitlyn K.
Garland, TX
This was the first show I ever loved. The comedy in it is something you can't find in any other show. Though it may be comparable to Parks & Rec, the two shows have completely different feels to them. You get so attached to the characters in The Office and you feel as if you're one of their co-workers. You will laugh, you will cry, you will fall in love.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
My favorite show of all time. It's got a lot of good goofy humor without it being dumb. I think everyone can relate to every episode. You will fall in love with and hate some characters, but it is so well written that the whole thing is just addictive!
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The most funniest TV series there ever was. i missed michael scotts yo mama jokes when he got married and moved away.. dwight i will always love and jim and pam were always the best couple. i will miss that show and wish they create a reunion with everyone
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One of the greatest series. EVER. I love watching this when I am having a good or bad day. This series is saving me at college currently. The show will make you laugh, cry, smile, an feel emotions that you didn't even know you had. Not everyone will like this type of show, but if you are open to entering a new fandom or fan world, this is the right place.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?