BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Stephanie K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I should be able to give this show infinity stars. This is one of my absolute favorite comedic shows of all time. So many good one liners, hilarious acting, I just can't say enough. You're missing out on great television if you've never watched the office.
Courtney M.
Sioux Falls, SD
A funny show about working in an office with a variety of different people. The actors are great and I think the dynamic of them all works well with one another. I haven't found many other shows that relatable, but defiantly funnier than the UK version!
Brenda M.
Midvale, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The first few seasons weren't so good but it has developed into a really funny show. It is so relatable, even if you don't work in an office. I think we can all relate to at least one character and laugh our pants off :p with all the quirkiness and irony
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I went through all seasons within two months! The Office is absolutely hilarious. The first few seasons are the best. Steve Carrel really makes the show. I highly recommend for anyone who needs a good laugh after a long day at work. It is very addicting!
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
Funny show! This show is easy to get into and nice when you don't want to get too engrossed in a show. I love the relationship between Jim and Pam. I liked all of the actors. It was very similar to other shows on TV but I still think it's a must watch.
Angela A.
I started watching this series in college when I wanted to unwind from the day. It's a hilarious show that showcases a day to day office life. I appreciate it because I work in an office and wish that my work dynamic was half as entertaining as theirs!
Johanna M.
This is one of my all time favorite comedy TV shows. I have watched all the seasons and it never hesitates to keep me laughing. One of my favorite episodes is Moroccan Christmas. However, I don't find the last couple seasons as entertaining as the others.
Kassidy R.
Lacassine, La
I binged watched The Office in two weeks. It was in the beginning of the summer and I absolutely adored it. You can relate to the characters and their stories so much. It's hilarious, heartwarming, and sometimes even heartbreaking. One of my favorite shows
Katie D.
Commerce Township, MI
The Office is one of those shows you can just curl up and watch any time. The writing and acting is smart and funny. I definitely missed Michael Scott at the end. but they did an okay job of making it work without him. He definitely made the show though!
Jess S.
I just finished watching the series on Netflix about a month ago. When it first started airing, I only got maybe 1 or 2 laughs per episode, so I quit watching. Well after years of people insisting I was crazy for not loving it, tried it again. SO glad I did, I laughed so much. There's a lot of dry, subtle humor, which I think I missed being a 14 yr old girl.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?