- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is actually the best TV show there ever was and will ever be. I fell in love with the characters and their daily lives. My favorite scenes are when Jim and Pam are falling in love. The acting is impeccable and I could watch it over and over again.
This is a hilarious sit-com. Steve Carrell's character is hilarious - although gets a bit annoying. I really fell in love with the characters Jim & Pam. This show style is very similar to Parks & Rec also. I recommend watching this, a lot of office humor.
The Office is one of the best shows ever. I'm absolutely in love with it. All the actors and actresses are hilarious and perfectly portray their characters. The situations are very relatable to every day life. I would recommend everyone to watch this show.
The first few seasons weren't so good but it has developed into a really funny show. It is so relatable, even if you don't work in an office. I think we can all relate to at least one character and laugh our pants off :p with all the quirkiness and irony
Such a funny show! Make time to binge watch, because The Office is worth it! It's full of great actors, funny jokes, and a lot of sarcasm. The best season is Steve Carrell's last season. Overall, great show, we were sad to see it go. But excited to re watch on Netflix!
Funny funny show. It's so sad that it's over. If you're going to watch it, the best part of every season is the beef between Dwight and...that other guy...whose name I just can't remember at the moment. Also, Steve Carrell is just the best. he's so good.
This show is probably my favorite TV show of all time. I have watched the whole thing twice and have started it again for the third time. It is my go to show when I want a pick me up. I've heard it's compared to Parks and Recs but this takes the prize.
I wasn't a fan of the show at first; it took watching the entire second season for me to buy into it. Once I got to know the characters, it was amazing! The first season is a rough start, but as the show goes on it gets so incredibly funny and ridiculous!
great comedy show that will forever be a classic no matter how much times have changed. The office will have you lol from start to finish, best part is everyone has one or two characters in their life! Must watch this when you get a chance to binge watch
This show is so awkward in a great way! I love the unrealistic scenarios this show has! I can watch this show and laugh all throughout it! It's a classic. I was so sad when they stopped filming it! I can rewatch it so many times and never get tired of it!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos