- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hilarious and heartfelt show with quirky and lovable characters. The humor is offbeat and a bit dry, but for fans of that style, it's a riot. This show was a pioneer in the mockumentary space and the amount of comedy talent that came out of it is unmatched.
I loved this show. Absolutely Loved Loved this show! It takes a certain kind of sense of humor but if it is your sense of humor then you will love it like I did. I have seen every episode( no joke). Honestly, I was very sad when I had watched them all.
My favorite show of all time. It's got a lot of good goofy humor without it being dumb. I think everyone can relate to every episode. You will fall in love with and hate some characters, but it is so well written that the whole thing is just addictive!
I love The Office. It's so funny especially if you've worked in an office environment. The characters are unique and hilarious in their own ways. It's filmed in a different perspective than most TV shows and it's funny no matter how many times you've seen it.
This is one of my all time favorite comedy TV shows. I have watched all the seasons and it never hesitates to keep me laughing. One of my favorite episodes is Moroccan Christmas. However, I don't find the last couple seasons as entertaining as the others.
One of the funniest shows I have ever seen my life. I cant tell you how many times my classmates and I have gotten tests postponed because we got our teacher talking about it. One of the most quotable shows out there, great story line, and always a classic
MY MOST FAVORITE TV SHOW EVER. I have watched and researched the entire series multiple times. A classic show, loved by everyone. Every character has their own unique personality which contributes to the hilarious mess of the show. Would highly recommend!!
One of the funniest shows on TV. I didn't start watching it until the Netflix era but once I started I couldn't stop. Once Steve carrell left I lost a lot of interest towards the end. Still an amazing show. If you like parks and rec you'll love the office!
One of my top three television series (Roseanne and King of the Hill are the others in case you were wondering) Even after the departure of Michael Scott it was still a great series in my opinion. I'm bummed Rainn Wilson never got his spin off for Dwight.
The Office is a great show for when you're in the mood to binge watch TV. All of the actors do a great job in playing their role, along with the many guest stars thy have on the show. This show never fails to make me laugh and I'd definitely recommend it.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos