- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of the funniest shows on TV. I didn't start watching it until the Netflix era but once I started I couldn't stop. Once Steve carrell left I lost a lot of interest towards the end. Still an amazing show. If you like parks and rec you'll love the office!
Hands down one of my favorite shows. I love the mockumentary style. All of Jim's facial expressions are my favorite. When Dwight was in New York and he said "There needs to be a new plague" because there were too many people, was one of my favorite scenes.
I've watched this show thrice over now. It is my favorite show ever hands down and the characters are the best....I might even start it again for the fourth time ;) You will feel like they are all your friends and you will bawl when Michael comes back ;)
I wasn't a fan of the show at first; it took watching the entire second season for me to buy into it. Once I got to know the characters, it was amazing! The first season is a rough start, but as the show goes on it gets so incredibly funny and ridiculous!
great comedy show that will forever be a classic no matter how much times have changed. The office will have you lol from start to finish, best part is everyone has one or two characters in their life! Must watch this when you get a chance to binge watch
I LOVE THE OFFICE!! This show has it all. The plot line is beautiful, and the actors are amazing. I am in love with Jim and Pam. Honestly, the character development makes it worth it. If you enjoyed watching parks and recreation, you'll enjoy this show!
The Office is absolutely hilarious! If you like the mindless kind of humor that was shown in shows like Napoleon Dynamite and shows like American Dad then you'll love this! It's just as funny as those but in an office setting. The characters are super lovable and relatable as well!
This is one of my all time favorite comedy TV shows. I have watched all the seasons and it never hesitates to keep me laughing. One of my favorite episodes is Moroccan Christmas. However, I don't find the last couple seasons as entertaining as the others.
This show is hilarious. All the characters know exactly what to do to make you laugh out loud. Who knew a film in an office would be so hilarious. My favorite character is Dwight. The way he reacts to things are so funny. This is definitely a must watch.
It's hard not to relate to the situations and employees of Dunder-Mifflin. A dysfunctional workplace family, this show ushered in a mockumentary style of television that gave the viewer a unique take on the 30-minute comedy series. Miss this show a lot.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos