BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
SO FUNNY. I wasn't much into sitcoms until I started watching this show. This show kicked off a great set of comedies on NBC and I miss the days when they all aired. The later season aren't as great as the first few, but this show is still a MUST WATCH.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
I would like to call the office a modern satire almost. Individual character mimicking the usual characters at work. From the boss who struggles with inner conflict of to operate as a strict boss or friendly boss to the office clown that tries to be funny.
Nicole L.
This is my go-to show. I could probably quote every single episode. The characters are funny but still relatable. Probably one of the funniest shows in the past 30 years. I know that some people find the awkwardness of this show a bit difficult, I find it to be the heart of the show. The show reminds me that there truly are awkward people just like me.
Sara F.
Racine, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best comedies I have ever seen. I love all the characters. This show is very relatable to work. Everyone has had a boss like Michael Scott, a coworker like Dwight, Stanley, maybe even a Creed. I love every episode, it is hard to pick a favorite.
genesis a.
South Kensington , London
This show was hilarious and I couldn't stop watching it. I loved the talks with the camera crew and I thought it was such good dry humour. I loved watching this at the end of the day because It was just so lighthearted. This is definitely a must watch.
Lauren M.
Chapmansboro, TN
I have loved this show for years, and me and my husband have watched it countless times. It's hilarious, and I feel like with every re- watch I laugh at something different. This is one of the best comedy series ever made for TV. Everyone should watch it.
Amy K.
Corvallis, OR
One of my all time favorite TV shows! An amazing cast, such good writing, good story lines, great jokes, and just a fantastic show. I have rewatched this a bunch and my friends get annoyed of me watching this over and over but it's one of my favorites!
Hannah W.
Midland
The Office is pretty funny. The first season is hard to get through but if you stick with it, the plot gets a lot better and the actors start to work better together. It's a good show to watch when you don't want to think too hard and just want to laugh.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is so hilarious but is the kind of humor that is not for all. The actors are great. The humor is awkward and uncomfortable but that is what makes it funny. If someone does not like this kind of humor they will not think the show is funny. Must watch!
Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
This is one of the best comedy shows of all time. All of the actors portray the characters so well, and you become so attached to all of the drama and the relationships. I was heartbroken when this ended, but continue to watch old episodes over and over.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?