- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of my favorite shows of all time. The Office is clever, hysterical, and there is a favorite character for everyone. This show managed to take a concept that sounds utterly uninteresting and make it fantastic. Not to mention, it has one of the best finales I've ever seen.
Spectacular show. If you've never watched it...you're missing out BIG TIME. It's basically a classic, and I am so sad it's over. It has always made me laugh, and I have rewatched it so many times. I even watch it to help me fall asleep because it's so soothing.
I heart The Office. And I've even grown to love the last 2 seasons. It's a great witty comedy that isn't over the top. The characters are interesting, and its funny how so much stuff can happen to a group of people in a small office. I would recommend it.
Okay, so this show has a very slow start for the first two seasons, but if you can manage to push through, you will not be disappointed! The character development is hilarious and very entertaining. It is a very good approach as the show is set up like a documentary on office life. Absolutely a good watch if you want to enjoy a very funny and sweet show.
This show was hilarious and I couldn't stop watching it. I loved the talks with the camera crew and I thought it was such good dry humour. I loved watching this at the end of the day because It was just so lighthearted. This is definitely a must watch.
This show is too funny. You can re-watch it over and over again. Michael Scott sets the bar high for my own office standards. All cast members have their own humor and put them all together and it makes for such a classic show that defines our generation
I binged watched The Office in two weeks. It was in the beginning of the summer and I absolutely adored it. You can relate to the characters and their stories so much. It's hilarious, heartwarming, and sometimes even heartbreaking. One of my favorite shows
This is my favorite T.V. show ever. It is funny, availible on netflix, and theres a ton of episodes. The best character is dwight. AMAZING actors A+ cast. If you like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, or Parks and Recreation. Then this is the show for you. Give it a chance it's the best show ever. You'll laugh, cry, and wish you worked for Dunder Mifflin.
I went through all seasons within two months! The Office is absolutely hilarious. The first few seasons are the best. Steve Carrel really makes the show. I highly recommend for anyone who needs a good laugh after a long day at work. It is very addicting!
My favorite show of all time. It's got a lot of good goofy humor without it being dumb. I think everyone can relate to every episode. You will fall in love with and hate some characters, but it is so well written that the whole thing is just addictive!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos