- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
A great and hilarious show. You will love this show if you enjoy dry humor. The way the show is filmed is so unique and allowed for the actors to improvise a lot of lines. I fell in love with all of the characters and their weird and quirky personalities.
One of the funniest television shows ever. I wish they were still making new episodes. The acting is amazing. They're all so hilarious. It's similar to Parks & Rec but I prefer The Office. Both shows are awesome though. You'll binge this show I promise.
This show is truly hilarious and a classic! If you haven't watched it yet, you are definitely missing out. You really have to watch it from the beginning to build a bond with the characters, but it's totally worth it. It's one of those "must own" series
Okay, so this show has a very slow start for the first two seasons, but if you can manage to push through, you will not be disappointed! The character development is hilarious and very entertaining. It is a very good approach as the show is set up like a documentary on office life. Absolutely a good watch if you want to enjoy a very funny and sweet show.
This show is a classic. The writing is amazing, and the jokes never miss their mark. Amzing acting from a nice diverse spread of characters. I just wish Steve Carell remained on in the later seasons, I think the show really lost direction after he left.
One of my top three television series (Roseanne and King of the Hill are the others in case you were wondering) Even after the departure of Michael Scott it was still a great series in my opinion. I'm bummed Rainn Wilson never got his spin off for Dwight.
This goes without saying but this show is completely amazing! I own every season and can watch again and again. If you haven't seen this you absolutely have to! I would compare this to something like parks and recreation and we all know that's amazing!
The office is one of my all time favorite shows. Steve Carell is super funny and I could watch this series over and over again and it would still be very funny. The characters are all very funny and the situations even funner. You have to watch this show!
I just finished watching the series on Netflix about a month ago. When it first started airing, I only got maybe 1 or 2 laughs per episode, so I quit watching. Well after years of people insisting I was crazy for not loving it, tried it again. SO glad I did, I laughed so much. There's a lot of dry, subtle humor, which I think I missed being a 14 yr old girl.
Super funny!! It's an easy watch and lighthearted. I enjoy turning it on when I want a show that I don't have to focus on too hard to enjoy. All of the characters are hilarious in their own respect. If you haven't seen it before, I highly recommend it!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos