BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
One of my all time favorite shows! My favorite character is Dwight, he is a beet farmer bent on being the bosses pet. He is super funny without even trying as goes for most of the characters. It's a slice of life show that has simplicity and wonderful emotion.
Maya B.
Memphis, TN
Best show ever run in my opinion. Writing is amazing, and the funny bits in the show are genius because they are situations you don't realize are funny until they happen in real life. The writing is just pure genius and magic. Also awkward humor is stellar.
April K.
Everyone loves The Office. Like, if you don't love The Office, who are you? And also, we're not speaking anymore. The show manages to be hilarious but also quite tender and compelling. The acting and writing is fantastic, very clever, relevant and inspired.
Marie C.
Tickfaw, LA
HOW HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THIS SHOW YET!!! SERIOUSLY! GO FALL IN LOVE WITH JIM PAM MICHAEL DWIGHT ANGELA PHYLIS STANLEY CREED MEREDITH ANDY ERIN THAT OTHER GUY IM FORGETTING JUST GO FALL IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THEM ALREADY!! IT'S ON NETFLIX JUST GO WATCH IT ALREADY
Teresa P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This Americanized version of The Office is much better imo than its British Counterpart Predecessor. I got attached to all the characters especially dwight! this show is extremely funny and definitely my kind of humor & I highly recommend watching the pilot!
Irma R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this show. Binge watched all the of episodes whenever I can. I can't pick a favorite scene because they are all good. My favorite trio of characters without a doubt have to be Pam, Jim, and Dwight. I would recommend anyone and everyone to watch this.
Rebecca S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I have re-watched multiple seasons and I can't get over it. I doubted it at first but eventually fell in love with Steve Carrell and the rest of the cast. It has an interesting kind of humor. It's super goofy and for sure a must watch. At least a few episodes.
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The office is one of my all time favorite shows. Steve Carell is super funny and I could watch this series over and over again and it would still be very funny. The characters are all very funny and the situations even funner. You have to watch this show!
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My boyfriend loves this show! Sometimes we relax and watch this show together and it is enjoyable. Very funny, great cast, and relatable to some degree. I find myself laughing mostly the whole time. Give it a chance if you're looking for something fun!
Paige J.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you're into shows that make you feel awkward then I strongly suggest you watch this show! It's such a simple, genuine comedy that it's a good watch after a long day at work/school! PLUS, if you start watching it now, they have tons of seasons on Netflix
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?