- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I recently watched the whole series!!! And was so sad on the last episode. It was such a great episode but cannot believe that was the last one. It kind of leaves you wondering what happens to those characters after hahaha Must watch if you have never seen it
I watched all of The Office on Netflix in literally 2 weeks. This show is absolutely hilarious and I cried when it ended. If you enjoy Parks and Rec or anything like that, you will LOVE the office. Jim and Pam are actual goals and I will never get over them.
One word. Hilarious. Almost all my friends watch this show and was recommended it time and time again. I finally watched it and fell in love with it. It's so funny and has you laughing throughout most of the show! Definitely a show that should be on your list.
One of my all time favorite shows! My favorite character is Dwight, he is a beet farmer bent on being the bosses pet. He is super funny without even trying as goes for most of the characters. It's a slice of life show that has simplicity and wonderful emotion.
An absolutely witty skewering of the American workplace, The Office is a mockumentary that follows the workers of paper supplier Dunder MIfflin. Led by clownish manager Michael Scott, the workers try to endure what they think is a mundane existence, when in reality it is punctuated by absurd pranks, holiday celebrations, and hysterical interpersonal conflicts.
This is hands down the best television series ever created. The acting is phenomenal, and each episode is absolutely hilarious. The show makes you fall in love with all of the characters. I have watched the entire series multiple times and it never gets old!
There are very few shows I can watch again and again and again and still laugh out loud. This is definitely one of those shows. I cant even count how many times I have seen every episode but it is still my go to show when I need a laugh and never disappoints.
Absolute favorite show of all time! Love the character and the storyline, you get so pulled into this show it is unreal! Parks and Rec is so similar to this show, I feel like Parks and Recs is a secondary series to the Office! And lastly, Pam and Jim forever!!
Hilarious. I've started to watch this series over again on Netflix with my Husband because we love it so much. It's definitely in a league of it's own, but it's my go-to along with Parks & Rec. This shows have me laughing in bed, which is all I can ask for.
This is one of my favorite shows ever. I love the cast and it is so hilarious. I don't think there's a moment in the show that i didn't love. overall a very very funny show and it is very family friendly. I recommend it to anyone. Especially fans of comedy.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos