BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
One of my all time favorite shows! My favorite character is Dwight, he is a beet farmer bent on being the bosses pet. He is super funny without even trying as goes for most of the characters. It's a slice of life show that has simplicity and wonderful emotion.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so hilarious. when I first watched it, i thought it was so weird and boring. but as i gave it another chance i picked up on the dry, and subtle humor. I don't even think there's a show to compare it to. You have to start this on your next Netflix binge night.
Katie S.
Winston Salem, NC
One of my favorite shows of all time. I can watch this series over and over, knowing the plot and whats coming up, and I still laugh every time. The storyline is always humorous, and the cast is incredibly well played. I can always watch this show and laugh.
Emily L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have watched the entirety of this show so many times I have lost count. This show stays funny even after the millionth time of watching it. It is by the same people who made Parks and Recreation. The characters are so iconic, it is definitely a must watch!
Audrey B.
Sherwood, AR
My favorite show out of all of the shows I've ever seen. The entire cast is perfect and the show is hilarious. Steve Carell is an improv genius and it's evident in every part of the show he's in. I re-watch this show constantly and will probably never stop.
Sara W.
NORMAN, OK
I did not begin watching this show until after it had stopped airing on tv. My boyfriend was shocked I had not seen it and we proceeded to watch exclusively this throughout an entire semester. I was so sad when I ran out of episodes. It's definitely worth the hype.
Janet H.
Pasadena, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I recently watched the whole series!!! And was so sad on the last episode. It was such a great episode but cannot believe that was the last one. It kind of leaves you wondering what happens to those characters after hahaha Must watch if you have never seen it
Emily A.
Pearland, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is hands down the best television series ever created. The acting is phenomenal, and each episode is absolutely hilarious. The show makes you fall in love with all of the characters. I have watched the entire series multiple times and it never gets old!
Destinee S.
Wichita, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my go to comedic shows. So funny and has the best interactions. I love that thy aren't the best well known actors but it works. It reminds me of how I would think an office life would work when I was a kid.
Can literally watch it no matter what mood I'm in
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great small town life picture of everyday life. Even though some may think their lives are nothing this show embodies so much of what life is full of. Love, friendships, and the struggle of making the most of hard times. I would recommend this show to anyone.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?