BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Tarah M.
Centerville
HILARIOUSLY FUNNY! I haven't met anyone yet who didn't love The Office! The acting is phenomenal and all of the actors really embrace their characters! We have every season on DVD - that's how much we loved the season! Must watch for anyone who likes to laugh!
Audrey B.
Sherwood, AR
My favorite show out of all of the shows I've ever seen. The entire cast is perfect and the show is hilarious. Steve Carell is an improv genius and it's evident in every part of the show he's in. I re-watch this show constantly and will probably never stop.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
At first i did not like this show. I did not think it was funny or good. Then, i started watching it with my mother and it started to get better. I watch it almost everyday now and I absolutely love it now. I feel that everyone must watch at least one episode.
Amy L.
This show needs no review, but I thought I'd mention that it's my all-time favorite show. Almost everything that happens in my life can relate to an episode in some way. I miss this show! And I especially miss the old Jim and Pam before they got married. ;P
Erin M.
Vicksburg , MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is another one of my binge watching shows. I laugh out load at parts I have already seen! The characters are so unique and different, yet it takes all of them to make the show. If you want to watch something light and hilarious, this is the show for you!
Lisa L.
My favorite show. I could watch reruns all. day. long. I could also quote the office all day long, and I can't quote anything. This show makes you feel good. It makes you laugh. It makes you cry. The earlier seasons are better than the later seasons, though.
Kelsey S.
Flowery Br, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My boyfriend and I just started getting into this shows. I watched it when it first came out, but I was too young to find the humor in it. Now i can finally appreciate the humor of Dwight, Jim, and Michael! It's on Netflix so it is our current binge series.
Irma E.
One word. Hilarious. Almost all my friends watch this show and was recommended it time and time again. I finally watched it and fell in love with it. It's so funny and has you laughing throughout most of the show! Definitely a show that should be on your list.
Glory A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of those shows that is very popular but I tried watching during the first season and I just could not keep on watching. I never return to watch the show but it continued on so it either became better or I have like different shows. It's just not y kind of show
Alyssa B.
Kansas City, MO
Hilarious. I've started to watch this series over again on Netflix with my Husband because we love it so much. It's definitely in a league of it's own, but it's my go-to along with Parks & Rec. This shows have me laughing in bed, which is all I can ask for.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?