BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Gladys K.
BAYSIDE
Unique. Entertaining. Funny (sometimes painfully funny). Initially I was a bit off about the series, but over time I really fell in love with it because of how it made the average boring workplace so fun. Steve Carell is quite awesome and so brave in this series.
Danielle S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved the office, but like a lot of others I will say that I feel like it went on just a bit too long. Overall it is a solid show with a lot of lovable characters. With both funny and sad moments you really get into the show. I think it's a must watch for everyone.
Zuzeth P.
West Sacramento, CA
I adore the office! It's one of my favorite shows ever. It's literal comedic gold! My boyfriend and I often quote from the show and we just enjoy it together. Steve Carell as Michael Scott is the best! I've rewatched it so many times, and I will continue doing so.
Erica H.
Farmington, NM
Funniest $hit ever! I own all the seasons o DD and I plan on rewatching them all again! it gave me a new appreciation for working in and actual office. it is hilarious to match actual coworkers to characters in the show. I best most people can match them all up!
emma n.
St George, UT
One of my all time favorite shows, this show has nothing but good memories with my husband. We love staying up late and watching season after season even though we have watched it so many times. Absolutely love the actors and acting and is definitely a must watch!
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
This is one of my absolute favorite shows the jokes are so funny. my favorite character is Dwight Shrute. I also love the story of Jim and Pam. I watched this twice on Netflix. All of the actor are great and play the character great. 10/10 recommend watching this.
Nichole D.
Ontario, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
First 6 seasons are amazing. But once Steve Carrell leaves it loses a lot of direction.
I love Jim and Pam. And Mindy Kaling is so good in this.
It took me a little while to get into it and I usually like that dry humor it's known for but once I got in I loved it.
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is so funny. I love the cast and the antics they get into. I've rewatched this on Netflix countless times because it never gets old. The actors are great they couldn't have picked a better cast for this show and I would definitely recommend watching
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
One of my all time favorite shows! My favorite character is Dwight, he is a beet farmer bent on being the bosses pet. He is super funny without even trying as goes for most of the characters. It's a slice of life show that has simplicity and wonderful emotion.
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My husband and his family have always been big fans of this show so I just had to see what it was about and I was hooked! Such witty office humor I love it! The characters are all great and I love that all the main characters were around for the entire series
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?