BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Talia M.
Austin, TX
One of the funniest shows I have ever seen. Almost every episode has me dying laughing. So many super talented people are in this show. I could have kept watching this for seasons and seasons more. I continue to quote this with my friends all the time. It's so great, just watch a few episodes and you'll be hooked.
Hannah Z.
Chicago
I could never get enough of this show!! So funny and always gives me a good laugh when I re watch scenes. I’m even thinking of giving the whole series another watch. It can seem a little boring because the show is just about an office and the antics that happen there. But it’s worth sitting through the slow parts.
Kimber W.
Springfield , MO
My favorite t.v. show. Excellent character choices. The writing is amazing. Very funny. Easy to engage in every episode without watching every single one in order. You can jump in as a viewer and pick up the theme easily.
Jennifer S.
Flat Rock, MI
The first season isn't the best, but everything after that is hilarious. The acting is great and there's such good chemistry between the actors. If you enjoy comedy shows or movies I would highly recommend watching it.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
OMG, this show is so funny. I love the characters and I think that the actors chosen were perfect. There are some parts that I can't watch because it is really cringy, but besides that I love it. I'm rewatching the series and I can't stop watching it. If you want to laugh, then i think that you should watch it.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Okay, I know way too many people who "hate" The Office. The first season can be hard to get through, but this is truly a great series. Hilarious. You will fall in love with the characters.
I admit, I was one who didn't like The Office. Please, give it a chance!! You will love it. (I mean, look at the rating! It speaks for itself.)
Savannah C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hilarious is an understatement. The 1st season is underwhelming to say the least. However the basketball episode in season 1 is where I saw the first spark of greatness. From then on it gets better and better. I'm invested in the character and their lives. Jim and Pam forever. Must watch for a good laugh and a good story!
Diana S.
One of the best tv shows i've ever watched. It is kind of boring in the beginning but stick with it! The episodes have funny witty comments that make you laugh more than you should. All of the characters are amazing
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Hands down, favorite show EVER.
There isn't a single episode where i was like, eh.
Jim & Pam will forever be the top of my #relationshipgoals
Jim & Dwights rivalry is something dreams are made of. Obviously the Office wouldn't be the Office without the great Michael Scott. This show is pure genius.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a relaxed and funny series. I really enjoyed it. Micheal is of course my favorite character. The April fools prank Jim plays is my favorite scene. Highly recommend this series.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?