- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I am going on my third full show watch. These episode do not get old and I even think they are funnier the more I re-watch the show. The actors are funny and i liked the way it ended. I love the characters and I reference this show all the time. It is really good.
I've watched the whole series to many times to count. I'm in love with this show, the characters are all so relatable and real. So funny and perfect for whenever you're feeling down. Can't recommend enough.
I watch this show when I want something mindless that requires minimal thinking. I've found that I have to be in the right mood to watch it though, because the dull sarcasm can sometimes be too much/too boring/too awkward for me to handle. Overall, funny show though.
This is one of my absolute favorite shows the jokes are so funny. my favorite character is Dwight Shrute. I also love the story of Jim and Pam. I watched this twice on Netflix. All of the actor are great and play the character great. 10/10 recommend watching this.
Probably my favorite show of all time. The characters are easy to relate to, and having worked in an office myself a lot of the situations were fairly relatable as well. When I'm "between shows" I tend to find myself rewatching this series, it just never gets old.
One of my all time favorite shows, this show has nothing but good memories with my husband. We love staying up late and watching season after season even though we have watched it so many times. Absolutely love the actors and acting and is definitely a must watch!
A series I have watched repeatedly. HILARIOUS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and will probably watch it a hundred more times. NEVER gets old. Seriously funny for a show about work. Would recommend!!! Other than the british version, there really isn't anything else like it.
Great show to watch. I especially enjoy it after a bad day in the office I work at. It has a lot of funny comparisons to today's day to day life at the office. This is not really similar to any other series I watch. I watch it when it is on to have some comedy.
This is my go to show when I've had a bad day because this show always lifts my mood. The situations in the show are hilarious, and the awkward humor always makes me laugh. The actors are great and I cannot recommend this show enough to anyone wanting a good laugh
I own all seasons despite the fact that it is on Netflix. I love this show so much. it helps me relax after a long day and watch it almost every night. it's some great comedy. I personally think everyone should watch it at least once. the characters are relatable.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos