BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
Two words. So hilarious. This show gives you a great laugh at the same time breaking the fourth wall to do so which is similar to other shows, but this one has an entire different vibe. Definitely great actors and acting. Hilarious characters. It's a must watch.
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my all-time favorite shows. I love some characters, hate some others, and love-hate most of them. The show is hilarious, but still touches on some serious points without feeling forced. It was a weekly standard for me to sit down and watch this on Thursday nights when it was on air (and that's from someone who never watches live TV.) PB&J for life!
Nichole D.
Ontario, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
First 6 seasons are amazing. But once Steve Carrell leaves it loses a lot of direction.
I love Jim and Pam. And Mindy Kaling is so good in this.
It took me a little while to get into it and I usually like that dry humor it's known for but once I got in I loved it.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
Great show to watch. I especially enjoy it after a bad day in the office I work at. It has a lot of funny comparisons to today's day to day life at the office. This is not really similar to any other series I watch. I watch it when it is on to have some comedy.
Julia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
such a fun and goofy show!! Most of my friends as well as I, watch it all the time!! Always has me laughing until I cry and of course Steve Carell, how can you not love that guy? This show is iconic! A must watch for sure!! Stop what you are doing and watch it.
Jenna C.
Redding, CA
This show is a great show when you want to relax and have something that is entertaining. I have watched many episodes i feel like its a show where you can miss episodes and still enjoy the show. The actors and actresses are all hilarious. It is a must see show.
Rachel B.
Lexington, KY
This is one of the funniest, most brilliant TV shows ever created! The acting is perfect for each character. Sometimes I can't get through episodes without crying-laughing. If you enjoy Parks and Rec, you'll probably love this show. This is a must-watch classic!
Annie M.
Lorton, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hands down one of the best television shows ever created. I have watched this series all the way through and have rematches a majority of the episodes. If highly recommend as a show to follow straight through or even just to watch off episodes every now and then.
Polina G.
Chicago , IL
This is hands-down one of the best shows ever made. The casting was perfect and the story line sticks with you for years after you finish the series. You laugh and you cry with each character and it feels like you work in the office with them. A very dynamic show.
Ashley B.
Yankton, SD
I own all seasons despite the fact that it is on Netflix. I love this show so much. it helps me relax after a long day and watch it almost every night. it's some great comedy. I personally think everyone should watch it at least once. the characters are relatable.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?