BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have only seen a few episodes of different seasons of this show and I have to admit that while it started out hilarious and fun, it became obnoxious and typical. I recommend checking it out but it is one of those shows where you just stop watching after a while.
Felicia Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite show. I have seen the entire series 3 times, and would gladly watch it again. It makes me laugh, cry, and even has those "yell at the tv" moments. Michael and Holly and Jim and Pam are the best. I can't recommend this show enough to people.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best series of all-time. The characters really grow over the course of the series, without becoming unrecognizable. Great for people who like comedies like Friends or Modern Family - a strong ensemble cast show. Would recommend for pretty much anyone.
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
This show has me in tears. I am obsessed with the characters, but how could you not be. Pam and Jim's relationship is beyond goals. I will always turn on netflix and watch my favorite show for a good laugh. Could not recommend enough for those who love a good comedy
Allie A.
American Fork, UT
Of all shows on TV, The Office is definitely my favorite! I've watched the entire show all the way through 2 times. My favorite episode has to be the office olympics. I think the acting is hilarious. All the characters are so funny. It's definitely a must watch!
Perry W.
Eugene, OR
Really funny but painfully awkward sometimes. ITs a really good show to just put on in the background and just let it play while you are getting ready for work. I love the relationship between Pam and Jim! I would recommend this to people to enjoyed Parks and Rec!
Jenna C.
Redding, CA
This show is a great show when you want to relax and have something that is entertaining. I have watched many episodes i feel like its a show where you can miss episodes and still enjoy the show. The actors and actresses are all hilarious. It is a must see show.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Probably my favorite show of all time. The characters are easy to relate to, and having worked in an office myself a lot of the situations were fairly relatable as well. When I'm "between shows" I tend to find myself rewatching this series, it just never gets old.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I adore this series! I have watched it multiple times and like to play reruns while I do chores and stuff around the house. Jim and Pam's love story is so cute and seems realistic. I like how it's filmed in the documentary style and it's always good for a laugh.
Amber H.
Las Cruces, NM
I love the office! The humor is so unique and hilarious. I love the quirkiness of all of the characters. I love the way it's foilmed! The acting is great! The writing is great! I will forever be sad that it is over! I constantly reference this show and rewatch it
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?