BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jenell C.
Joplin, MO
I hated the first episode and the first season really but once I got past that I was hooked. It's so funny and Michael Scott is hilarious. Jim and Pam are the best and everything they go through to get to the end I great. I definitely cried when it was all over.
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
This show has me in tears. I am obsessed with the characters, but how could you not be. Pam and Jim's relationship is beyond goals. I will always turn on netflix and watch my favorite show for a good laugh. Could not recommend enough for those who love a good comedy
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
This is a good anytime kind of show. If you are feeling sad, put on the office. If you are feeling like watching a family show, put on the office. No matter when it is a great funny show that makes you never want to stop watching. Plus Michael Scott is hilarious!
Tiffany M.
My boyfriend introduced me to this show a couple years back! It's extremely funny! It's a show that grows on you over time! And you get a feel that you know the characters on a more personal level! The things they say and do and come up with are beyond hilarious
Sarrah J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Probably one of the best shows ever! Simple clever family comedy. This series has relatable characters and all around hilarious skits. The actors are phenomenal and you start to take sides after watching a few seasons. Great show, definitely recommend this to others.
Nia A.
Los Angeles, CA
The office is one of my favorite shows of all time. It is similar to Parks and Rec they have the same filming style. My favorite scene is when Jim and Pam get married. the actors find a way to make you love them. I would recommend this show to all kinds of people.
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
By far one of the best shows on TV. The characters are hilarious and the plots in each episode keep getting better. It's great if you watch from start to finish but it's not a show you won't understand if you haven't seen the previous episode. Highly recommended!
Lisa R.
Middlesex , NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of our all time favorite shows. A classic with some hilarious characters and some really heartwarming moments. It captures the absurdity that sometimes happens in job life. The cast is flawless and I became very invested in the characters and their stories.
Jenna C.
Redding, CA
This show is a great show when you want to relax and have something that is entertaining. I have watched many episodes i feel like its a show where you can miss episodes and still enjoy the show. The actors and actresses are all hilarious. It is a must see show.
Hannah B.
Galloway, NJ
The office is one of the funniest shows that I have ever watched. I have watched the whole show at least five times already, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. The awkwardness makes me laugh more than I have ever laughed before. This show is a must watch.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?