BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Sara T.
Asheville, NC
Hilarious show. I watch and rewatch the episodes on netflix regularly. Michael Scott never gets old and the comedic acting is so on point. If you haven't watched them all from the beginning you should. Anyone who has ever worked in an office will appreciate the humor.
Samantha N.
Fostoria, OH
This show is one of my favorite television series of all times! It is hilarious, you get so attached to the characters, literally everyone of them is funny in their own way! I could watch it over and over again! I've seen every episode and my boyfriend and I are currently re-watching the whole series. I miss seeing new episodes so much. If you haven't seen it (unlikely), GO WATCH IT NOW!
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Seriously the greatest comedy series on the planet. Full of laughs and sarcasm it will make your day just watching episode after episode! Would recommend to anyone who is a lover of people making fools of themselves in the office setting, while completing mundane tasks.
Emma D.
I've watched this show from beginning to end at least 5 times. There are very few shows like this with the sense of humor and situations that the characters are put in. With hilarious characters and great writing, The Office is by far one of my all-time favorite shows.
Kristy S.
Avondale, AZ
This is my favorite show of all time. I can watch them over and over. Earlier seasons are funnier - I mean who can beast Steve Carel? But later on you are more invested in the characters so even if not as funny, you still want to see what will happen to these guys!
Samantha B.
Davenport, FL
One of my all time favorite shows! I do believe that you must have a certain sense of humor to truly appreciate the eccentricities. I always recommend this show if you liked Seinfeld. The later seasons aren't as awesome as the earlier ones, but they're still great.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Currently watching this show and its hilarious! First season was very cringe worthy, and I do not enjoy Michael at all. I prefer the seasons without him. He seemed like overkill. But I love the show! I love the characters, especially Pam, Jim, and Dwight. They have really stolen my heart this time around. I'm on the last season, and I'' going to be so sad to see it end!
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the Office. The only critique I have, is that they didn't make it longer. It did drag on a bit after Michael left, but Jim and Pam, I just loved their story and would have liked to see them take their story a bit further. This will always be a favorite of mine.
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh god, this is seriously the best show EVER!!! I miss it so much. When I first started watching it, I thought it was a bit weird, but you really fall in love with the quirky characters, and get sucked into the different silly plots. Steve Carrell was fantastic in it, as was the rest of the cast. Jim + Pam forever!!
Alex N.
Richmond, VA
If I could give this more than five stars I would! This deserves probably 1 million. The show is written so well, It's so funny, and the actors are terrific! The story never gets old! I could probably watch it every day for the rest of my life. That's what she said.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?