BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Samantha N.
Fostoria, OH
This show is one of my favorite television series of all times! It is hilarious, you get so attached to the characters, literally everyone of them is funny in their own way! I could watch it over and over again! I've seen every episode and my boyfriend and I are currently re-watching the whole series. I miss seeing new episodes so much. If you haven't seen it (unlikely), GO WATCH IT NOW!
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
The funniest show ever on television. Completely politically incorrect but coming from such innocent people who obviously mean no hard. If you haven't yet watched it, do yourself a favor and start. I would recommend it to anyone who thinks the world is way too serious.
Beautylife N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a very very funny show. Who does not love Steve Carrell, every character brings out the best of the other. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone. I think this TV show is one of a kind and I have really enjoyed every show, it is definitely a must see.
Maya M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
A very, very amusing show. Had very lovable characters, hilarious plots, and even unexpectedly emotional moments for such a comedic, generally lighthearted show. The actors were perfect for their characters, in my opinion, and I especially enjoyed the way some scenes were shot in a way that would suggest that the characters and the filmed were a part of the same universe.
Mercedes M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh god, this is seriously the best show EVER!!! I miss it so much. When I first started watching it, I thought it was a bit weird, but you really fall in love with the quirky characters, and get sucked into the different silly plots. Steve Carrell was fantastic in it, as was the rest of the cast. Jim + Pam forever!!
Mykela I.
Conshohocken, PA
One of the best shows I've ever watched (and rewatched and rewatched) great actors, hilarious storylines and plots. Just good comedy all around. I was skeptical about starting this because of things that I heard from other people but I'm so glad I started watching.
Leigh P.
This is a great show. The writing is great, the characters are great. The only down side is that the show kept going after Michael Scott left the show. I also thought Pam and Jim's love story was a bit contrite, but a lot of people love it. You can watch it on Netflix.
Monica G.
Amazing, amazing amazing. This is a witty show that keeps you on your toes and is absolutely hilarious! Steve Carell is possibly the most annoying person on the planet. This is a show you should watch in order, if not you'll definitely miss out on some of the humor.
Aleesa S.
Springfield, MO
Oh my gosh! The office is the most amazing show! I think I've watched through all 9 seasons four times and still never get tired of it! Every time I watch an episode I laugh just as hard as I did the first time. I definitely recommend for anyone to watch this show!
avery n.
Philadelphia , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly this was such a great TV show, it was a total classic until they got rid of Michael. The worst thing that ever happened to this show was Will Ferrel joining the cast, I am glad that was a short stint and they fixed it. Although the show was never the same.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?