BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Everyone has seen The Office, haven't they? If you haven't you  need to get to it. There's not another show out there like it. Each episode will make you laugh until you cry, and you will wish Dunder Mifflin was your place of work. To be an American you MUST watch the Office, you just have to.  Your life will not be the same once you do.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
THE ALL TIME BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I am actually currently watching the office while writing this review which makes me giggle. This show is always so funny, and has parts that make you smile because they are sweet.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
This show is pretty funny. The first few seasons were very good and I  felt very engaged as a viewer. However, probably after season 4, the quality of the show started to go downhill. The jokes became stale, the characters became ridiculous. Sometimes the show would create a solid episode, but most of it was filler and utter nonsense.
Tara L.
The Office is a great show. I watched every single episode. It made me laugh, and it made me cry. I loved how the show developed each character. No matter who they were or the annoying things they did, you liked them. The appeal for me was that it was so realistic. Definitely your typical office setting. I definitely recommend this.
Astrid R.
Van Buren, AR
When I ever need a good laugh I also watch an episode of the office because it's so funny and watching the characters interact is hilarious. You can really see the development of the characters throughout the show which made me get a connection to them, but I definitely recommend watching this.
Alicia B.
My absolute favorite show ever! Everyone I have recommended this show to has thanked me because they have fell in love with it like me! Of course I have a preference to the Steve Carell seasons...but I still love them all! I've laughed so hard it hurt, cried tears of utter happiness & tears of sadness. No other show has my heart like The Office!
Maria B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show gives me so much to laugh about. It is written amazingly with each episode bringing a fresh new script that never gets repetitive even though the cast keeps many of the same characters. Acting is great, and I would love to rewatch it .
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
The office is hands down one of my favorite shows. I watch it all the time even though I've seen every episode. I'll usually play it in the background while im cleaning or doing things around my house. I agree that the last few seasons were not as good as the first half, however, I was and am a loyal watcher of the show and so I loved it regardless. I highly recommend this to anyone, especially those with a sarcastic sense of humor and who have or are working in an office environment, that makes it all the more relateable.
Lesly A.
Phoenix, AZ
FAVORITE SHOW EVER!! I have watched the office about 100 times and it never gets old! My favorite character is Dwight, of course. There are so many great actors who are great at acting! I would recommend this show to everyone!
Michelle M.
This is one of my all time favorite shows. No matter how many times I see episodes they always crack me up. No other show even compares to the level of chemistry and comedy within the cast. Each season is better than the last.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?