BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Alexa G.
Suwanee, GA
This is my favorite show EVER. I have watched every episode at least four times. Obsessed? Maybe. But it's definitely warranted. Steve Carrell is a comedic GENIUS and I really believe that he carried the show. When he left, it just wasn't as good. Long live The Office!
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
I find it hard to believe that there are people out there who haven't seen this show, but it is one of the funniest shows ever produced. The characters are all hysterical and ridiculous. Michael, Jim, and Dwight will be your favorite characters. You must see this show.
Clarissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
The Office can be a little hard to get into at first, but once you do you cant stop! I watch this show on a loop! The jokes never get old and the characters are so well defined that they never get annoying. The rivalry between Dwight and Jim makes my heart so happy, and Michael's many "life advices "are just top notch. I absolutely love this show and will recommend 100%
Stephany M.
Florence, KY
The best show ever. Easily. Jim and Pam are a love story for a generation that wants to fall in love with their best friend. I've been watching this show since it first aired and now I watch it on Netflix all the time. Some day I can't wait to watch it with my kids
Hayley K.
Such a fun show! Funny and timeless. Characters are realatable and entertaining. Each episode is quirky and keeps viewers interested. Similar to Parks and Rec type of humor, which I definitely enjoy. Quite a few episodes that never get old. Would definitely recommend!
Katie B.
Akron, OH
The office is a tremendous blend of frustrating coworkers you know in real life and the most preciously intimate moments of an office love. Enjoy 9 seasons of silliness, pranks, paper, and more with well-made mockumentary. If nothing else, do it for Jim & Pam and definitely for Kevin spilling chili.
Sarah L.
Overland Park , KS
I started watching the office for Michael Scott - but I kept watching the show for Jim and Pam.

They're my favorite TV love story. I'm constantly going back and re-watching various episodes like the christmas ones. Always makes me laugh! I suggest going and watching it!
Heidi S.
Funny. Too many seasons. But funny. Love Steve Carrell but when he left the show went downhill unfortunately. Great actors, great acting. Will pull you in and tug on your heartstrings and have you laughing out loud in the middle of the day when you think of an episode.
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
There are no words I have that describe how amazing this show is. It makes me laugh, cry, and show every emotion in between. I love Steve Caroll even more for this show. The acting makes you feel like you are a part of The Office family. I can't stop re watching it!
Robin O.
Horton, AL
Another one in my top 5 favorite series! I literally have watched this series 6 times through and through! My favorite scene is when Jim mimics Dwight for a day! It's so hilarious! You will fall in love with the characters and really miss it when you finish the series!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?