BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is amazing! So funny! I love their sense of humor and the actors portray their characters perfectly! Jim and Pam are the best! And I love Dwight! It's a very original show that is unlike any other I've seen. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Monica R.
The way that this show was filmed is so unique and comical. Definitely the first of it's kind. With just the right mixture of drama, love and loadsssss of comedy, this show scores a high 10 in my book! If you're ever scrolling through netflix and haven't yet given this little gem a try, you should stop what you're doing, cuddle into bed or your sofa and watch The Office!
Heidi S.
Funny. Too many seasons. But funny. Love Steve Carrell but when he left the show went downhill unfortunately. Great actors, great acting. Will pull you in and tug on your heartstrings and have you laughing out loud in the middle of the day when you think of an episode.
Elizabeth V.
Greeley , CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
DOPE I love this show it is funny and it will keep you laughing. It is one of those shows that you can watch and watch again without being bored. Steve Carrell is amazing. My Favorite episode is when dwight is being copied by jim. I can watch that episode so many times
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Currently watching this show and its hilarious! First season was very cringe worthy, and I do not enjoy Michael at all. I prefer the seasons without him. He seemed like overkill. But I love the show! I love the characters, especially Pam, Jim, and Dwight. They have really stolen my heart this time around. I'm on the last season, and I'' going to be so sad to see it end!
Katie M.
Waynesville, OH
It took me a while to commit to watching The Office since there are so many seasons and the first season isn't as great as what I was expecting. But eventually I got hooked and loved to see the characters developed. I now model my life after the ways of Michael Scott.
Krista A.
This is by far and away one of the funniest television shows ever aired. Steve Carrell plays his character flawlessly. You will learn to love these people and it's a fun opportunity to see the hilarity and joy that can be found in mundane day-to-day things, like work.
Rod L.
Miami Florida
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A piece of Americana now. The Office will forever be part of America's Lexicon. So many episodes that were too funny, hard to pick a favorite, though one of my favorites is when Dwight is Office Fire chief and stages a "Fire" . One of the funniest openings in the series
Morgan M.
Milwaukee, WI
One of the funniest series that I have ever watched would be the office. Steve Carrell is the best actors in this and so is Raine Wilson. One of my favorite scenes was when Jim dressed up like Dwight. I recommend watching the office to anyone who enjoys a good laugh!
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
Such a good comedy show. This is definitely a must watch if you love a good laugh. You will both love and hate Michael Scott, as well as prety much every other character. The last episode left me in tear because I felt I had become part of the little Office family.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?