BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Jori R.
This is a GREAT series to watch beginning to end. So many laughs!!! It is good to watch at the end of a day to relax & just laugh. Anyone who's worked in an office can relate as it depicts multiple personalities from the crazy cat lady to the Mr. Know-It-All... This is in my arsenal when I need to chill at th day's end & LAUGH. Real gut-laugh, real tears sometimes, too.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is amazing! So funny! I love their sense of humor and the actors portray their characters perfectly! Jim and Pam are the best! And I love Dwight! It's a very original show that is unlike any other I've seen. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Sarah L.
Overland Park , KS
I started watching the office for Michael Scott - but I kept watching the show for Jim and Pam.

They're my favorite TV love story. I'm constantly going back and re-watching various episodes like the christmas ones. Always makes me laugh! I suggest going and watching it!
Kryssi M.
Buckeye, AZ
This show is a classic. If you haven't heard of The Office, you must have been living under a rock. The cast is dynamic and hilarious, great acting, awkward moments, and unlike a lot of comedies on television right now. It is definitely a must watch, binge-worthy show!
avery n.
Philadelphia , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly this was such a great TV show, it was a total classic until they got rid of Michael. The worst thing that ever happened to this show was Will Ferrel joining the cast, I am glad that was a short stint and they fixed it. Although the show was never the same.
Morgan M.
Milwaukee, WI
One of the funniest series that I have ever watched would be the office. Steve Carrell is the best actors in this and so is Raine Wilson. One of my favorite scenes was when Jim dressed up like Dwight. I recommend watching the office to anyone who enjoys a good laugh!
Holly D.
Tallahassee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
BEST SHOW EVER. Want a show you can drown out the world with? The Office. What about a show that keeps your interest the whole time? A show that has an entertaining plot BUT you can also play a random episode and still enjoy?
Sounds like you need to watch the Office.
Kristin A.
Orinda, CA
One of my favorite television shows! I remember looking forward to watching new episodes each week. I love that the series is on Netflix.

The cast is incredible. All of the actors and actresses have such a great chemistry. You really root for them and their storyline.
Cait D.
Tallahassee, FL
The show everyone references but not too many have actually seen all the way through. It's hard to have a favorite character, every one of them is perfect and adds to the show. Recommend if you like Parks and Recreation. Not a must watch, more of a take it or leave it.
Krista A.
This is by far and away one of the funniest television shows ever aired. Steve Carrell plays his character flawlessly. You will learn to love these people and it's a fun opportunity to see the hilarity and joy that can be found in mundane day-to-day things, like work.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?