BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Haley S.
Raleigh, NC
This is a classic TV show. What else can I say? It truly spawned a genre and all of the memes. Although I have to say, rewatching episodes, it's definitly more awkward than I remember. Michael Scott is a true icon in television, for all of his inappropriate behavior.
Emma D.
I've watched this show from beginning to end at least 5 times. There are very few shows like this with the sense of humor and situations that the characters are put in. With hilarious characters and great writing, The Office is by far one of my all-time favorite shows.
Jennifer L.
Winston Salem, NC
Is there any word to describe The Office other than "amazing"? Not the same after Michael left the show, but still hilarious and still one of my all-time favorites. I can watch the series over and over again and never get tired of it! Definitely recommend this show.
Teresa Q.
This show is funny. It starts off slow but ends up being truly funny. You can honestly relate to some of the characters in there. And the actors are truly good. It reminds me of parks and recreations. It is a must watch for anybody. Seriously watch this show it is amazing.
Aleesa S.
Springfield, MO
Oh my gosh! The office is the most amazing show! I think I've watched through all 9 seasons four times and still never get tired of it! Every time I watch an episode I laugh just as hard as I did the first time. I definitely recommend for anyone to watch this show!
Rachel H.
I absolutely love this show. All seasons are on Netflix, which is very convenient. The actors are funny without being cheesy. The Office and Parks and Recreation are my go-to shows and have been for the past few years! I would recommend this show to just about anyone!
Roxanne C.
Burbank, CA
This is one of my favorite shows and I continually watch it when I'm home from background noise and it's just something that keeps me laughing. The characters are all great and add something to the show, Dwight is my favorite and I am also in love with Jim. Sorry Pam.
Sara Beth M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Honestly, The Office is television gold. I don't know if anything will ever live up to it. The Office is the perfect show to watch while bored or in the background; it is light and always makes me laugh. Steve Carrell is a gem as Michael Scott. This is a must watch.
R A.
Sugar Land, TX
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. When I first started watching this, I didn't quite get into but as soon as I started the third episode, I fell in love with the dry, witty humor. Acting is believe-ably "fake" LOL! I recommend everyone to give this show a shot. Dwight is my favorite!
Samantha N.
Fostoria, OH
This show is one of my favorite television series of all times! It is hilarious, you get so attached to the characters, literally everyone of them is funny in their own way! I could watch it over and over again! I've seen every episode and my boyfriend and I are currently re-watching the whole series. I miss seeing new episodes so much. If you haven't seen it (unlikely), GO WATCH IT NOW!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?