BY THE OFFICE

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...61 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Catherine E.
HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THE OFFICE. This review is going to be pretty badic because if you have watched The Office it's all pretty self-explanatory. I'll admit I lost interest after a certain special main character left later in the show, but I do not regret a single day I spent binge-watching to the finale.
Amanda N.
Phoenix , AZ
The office is a classic and everyone should get a chance to enjoy it! I don't think many shows can make you laugh so hard your stomach hurts. The cast on this show personifies all the weirdos you encounter in real life and you can't help but love them, I don't think it is possible to watch this show and not walk away feeling like you just found a new group of best friends!
Kelly M.
I used to watch this when it was on prime time and I love watching all of the episodes on Netflix. Ok, it's a great American version the original British show and having worked in an office similar to this show, I can truly relate. It's so funny and never seems to get old.
Julia T.
Athens, GA
This show is so so classic - even though it is a spin-off of a British show, this version took the idea and ran with it and developed its own unique humor style. I love how the format is a mockumentary and nine seasons means you really get to know and love the characters.
Claire O.
i have watched this show all the way through 10 times & i still think it is just as funny as it was the first time i saw it! i love how they put so many different types of personalities on the show so that everyone watching could relate to a character! it is a must watch for all!
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
The Office is by far one of my favorite shows (nothing will ever top Friends)! I love the comedic satire! I couldn't even tell you who my favorite character would be because I love them all so much! If you want a show where you can laugh until your abs hurt than this is the show for you.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
One of my all time favorite shows. Great cast! This is a show that I can watch over and over and not get bored of it. Jokes are hilarious and timeless. My favorite episode is the one where Jim reminisces about all of the jokes he pulled on Dwight. They make a great couple!
Katie G.
Jamaica, NY
My favorite show! The writing is brilliant and the characters are so funny and it's nice to see the crazy predicaments they get into. These characters will also have a place in your heart as you seem them move on with their lives and hit milestones. Definitely recommend!
Cindy T.
Huntington , WV
MY FAVORITE! It's been over for a couple years now and my husband and I still quote it to each other all the time! I love the balance between the hilarious and the heartfelt. It has characters that are ridiculous but still relatable. You find yourself constantly changing your opinions of who is "good" and who is "bad" as more and more of the complicated characters are revealed.
Amberly S.
Junction City, KS
I really love this show! It's witty and hilarious! My sister and I watched this all summer! It isn't for eveyone only because some of the humor have to catch it isn't like straight up in your face comedy. Which is more of a reason why I love this show. I highly recommend!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?