- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is absolutely one of my favorite shows. It takes a few episodes to get into it but it's worth the effort. You really fall in love with all of the characters by the end. The last episode made me cry. Mostly,though,it's hilarious. I laugh out loud every time I watch it.
My favorite TV show of all time. this TV show has a very sarcastic sense of humor which is perfect for me. i have watched and rewatched all the seasons about 5 times already and it still makes me laugh. i would highly recommend watching it. all the actors are phenomenal
A piece of Americana now. The Office will forever be part of America's Lexicon. So many episodes that were too funny, hard to pick a favorite, though one of my favorites is when Dwight is Office Fire chief and stages a "Fire" . One of the funniest openings in the series
It took me a while to commit to watching The Office since there are so many seasons and the first season isn't as great as what I was expecting. But eventually I got hooked and loved to see the characters developed. I now model my life after the ways of Michael Scott.
This show has so many great moments. There are good characters and lots of funny scenes. Like many series, it seemed to go downhill in the later seasons and some characters left and new characters entered. It takes some time to get into it, but it is worth watching!
I was pretty sure I was going to hate this show when my husband had me start watching it with him. Boy was I wrong I fell in love with the Jim and Pam characters laughed through the whole series and even cried at the last few. Such a fantastic series! Absolutely love.
The Office is hands down my favorite tv show of ALLLLL time. The characters are classic, and the storylines are beyond hilarous. I've watched this show since I was a little kid and I've watched and rewatched it ever since. If you are employed, you will love this show.
A very, very amusing show. Had very lovable characters, hilarious plots, and even unexpectedly emotional moments for such a comedic, generally lighthearted show. The actors were perfect for their characters, in my opinion, and I especially enjoyed the way some scenes were shot in a way that would suggest that the characters and the filmed were a part of the same universe.
The funniest show ever on television. Completely politically incorrect but coming from such innocent people who obviously mean no hard. If you haven't yet watched it, do yourself a favor and start. I would recommend it to anyone who thinks the world is way too serious.
Honestly this was such a great TV show, it was a total classic until they got rid of Michael. The worst thing that ever happened to this show was Will Ferrel joining the cast, I am glad that was a short stint and they fixed it. Although the show was never the same.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos