BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Amanda N.
Phoenix, AZ
The office is a classic and everyone should get a chance to enjoy it! I don't think many shows can make you laugh so hard your stomach hurts. The cast on this show personifies all the weirdos you encounter in real life and you can't help but love them, I don't think it is possible to watch this show and not walk away feeling like you just found a new group of best friends!
Emily M.
Centennial, CO
Michael Scott is one of the best TV characters there is. The things he says and the way he acts are hilarious. Dwight Schrute is the perfect pair for him too. They are so funny. I always am laughing when watching this, definitely a must watch because you come out with so many quotes!
Victoria C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you need a laugh, this is the way to go. This show has everything in it but it is more a comedy. The characters make you fall in love with them while still making you laugh. The seasons keep you going and make sure that you want to keep watching episode after episode.
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I absolutely love The Office! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a television show that constantly keeps you laughing. After awhile you know the ins and outs of all the characters and fall in love with each and every one of their personalities...yes even Dwight K Schrute! I'd love to work for Michael Scott, he truly makes the show hilarious and keeps it interesting!
Summer H.
Langley, BC
This is one of my favorite shows of all time. I've watched the entire series at least 15 times and have a lot of the episodes memorized. It's hilarious and it's exactly my kind of humor. The acting is amazing and you will fall in love with the characters. Jim and Pam are goals.
Sydney G.
Lincoln, NE
This is absolutely one of my favorite shows. It takes a few episodes to get into it but it's worth the effort. You really fall in love with all of the characters by the end. The last episode made me cry. Mostly,though,it's hilarious. I laugh out loud every time I watch it.
Katie G.
Jamaica, NY
My favorite show! The writing is brilliant and the characters are so funny and it's nice to see the crazy predicaments they get into. These characters will also have a place in your heart as you seem them move on with their lives and hit milestones. Definitely recommend!
Claire O.
i have watched this show all the way through 10 times & i still think it is just as funny as it was the first time i saw it! i love how they put so many different types of personalities on the show so that everyone watching could relate to a character! it is a must watch for all!
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
This show is a classic! The entire cast are hysterical and the episodes leave me dying laughing every time! My favorite character is Dwight! He is just so weird that it's funny. It's very similar to Modern Family!! I highly recommend to anyone who loves a good comedy show!
Kelly M.
I used to watch this when it was on prime time and I love watching all of the episodes on Netflix. Ok, it's a great American version the original British show and having worked in an office similar to this show, I can truly relate. It's so funny and never seems to get old.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?