- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is my all time favorite show. It's pretty pretty dry humor but the cast is awesome with great chemistry. This show is both funny and relaxing to watch. Kevin and Dwight will keep you laughing and Creed will keep you laughing by whatever he's going in the background.
Great plot with relatable characters and a phenomenal cast. I was genuinely heartbroken when I finished this show because I loved it so much. Very similar to Parks and Rec. and 30 Rock type workplace humor. If you enjoy laughing and Steve Carrell you'll enjoy this show.
The office is always something great to watch when you're having a bad day and just need to laugh. It never disappoints to put a smile on my face. Its a very good family friendly classic comedy . It has some great very known actors in it and i would strongly recommened it
An absolutely great show! SO hilarious! You will fall in love with all of the characters. Episodes are of the office workers' everyday lives with a very interesting manager and the workers are generally based off of people in your everyday life. Definitely a must watch!
One of my favorite TV shows of all time! Well written and great comedic actors. Very similar format to "Parks & Rec". I love to watch this show when I want to have a good laugh. The dynamic and the chemistry of the characters is great! I always tell others about this show.
This is absolutely one of my favorite shows. It takes a few episodes to get into it but it's worth the effort. You really fall in love with all of the characters by the end. The last episode made me cry. Mostly,though,it's hilarious. I laugh out loud every time I watch it.
Easily the best show of all time. I love shows where you don't have to watch the episodes in order and this is one of them. If I'm having a bad day and need a life, The Office is my go-to. I can pick a random episode and laugh for a half hour straight. Michael Scott, FTW.
One of the funniest, most entertaining shows out there! If you like sarcasm... and just humor in general, you will love this show! It's the show that you can watch over and over again and still laugh every single time. It helps that all of the seasons are also on Netflix!
Classic television show that will always keep you laughing. I never watched the show while it was on the air, but watching through Netflix has been a wonderful experience. The relatableness of the characters and situations is what makes this show so special and addicting!
I love the show the office I am so sad that they took the show off the TV they no longer show up the show up I know that they do reruns I just wish they had new shows this show is so funny I would watch it when I was down just a little hilarious little moments even though they're stuck in an office is just so hilarious I just wish they would bring the show back my favorites
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos