BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Cindy T.
Huntington, WV
MY FAVORITE! It's been over for a couple years now and my husband and I still quote it to each other all the time! I love the balance between the hilarious and the heartfelt. It has characters that are ridiculous but still relatable. You find yourself constantly changing your opinions of who is "good" and who is "bad" as more and more of the complicated characters are revealed.
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I absolutely love The Office! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a television show that constantly keeps you laughing. After awhile you know the ins and outs of all the characters and fall in love with each and every one of their personalities...yes even Dwight K Schrute! I'd love to work for Michael Scott, he truly makes the show hilarious and keeps it interesting!
Audrey B.
AMAZING show- definitely one of my favorites!!! It takes a while to get into it, and the first season can get a little boring, but you have to pull through! it gets better! the last season(s) kind of goes down hill too, but it is still an amazing show, and very well made!
Chelsea N.
Middletown, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Favorite TV show of all time! The humor is the best part of the show as well as the love interests that happen. Steve Carell makes this show amazing. I love how every character adds to the show and makes it great. I recommend this show to all my friends, its addicting!!
Stephanie D.
One of the best comedy shows ever made! this show has had me laughing from the first episode until the finale! Micheal Scott, Dwight, and Jim have to be my favorite characters! Love the chemistry that all the characters have with each other. So sad that this show is over.
Casandra N.
Rochester, NY
Easily the best show of all time. I love shows where you don't have to watch the episodes in order and this is one of them. If I'm having a bad day and need a life, The Office is my go-to. I can pick a random episode and laugh for a half hour straight. Michael Scott, FTW.
Emily M.
Centennial, CO
Michael Scott is one of the best TV characters there is. The things he says and the way he acts are hilarious. Dwight Schrute is the perfect pair for him too. They are so funny. I always am laughing when watching this, definitely a must watch because you come out with so many quotes!
Hanna K.
Casselberry, FL
Love love love love this show. I have watch the whole seasons 3 times all ready. It can be super cringing to watch Michael embarrass himself so if you can't stand to watch stuff like that then this show isn't for you. It has loving characters and I say it's a must watch.
Jasmine S.
Dallas, TX
The Office is by far my favorite show of all time. From its witty humor to inappropriate comments & pranks between the characters, the show is a fun, quirky yet emotional way to wind down at the end of the day. The Office is extremely dynamic with lots of ups & downs that'll keep you laughing, yet on your toes. Steve Carell is by far the best Michael Scott that anyone has seen.
Peyton H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I mean, who doesn't love the Office? Although the last seasons left the series in a not-so-hot place, I still consider it a great show that has allowed other shows like it (i.e. Parks and Rec) to gain a foothold in the television industry. Oh yeah, and it's really funny!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?