BY THE OFFICE #9 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Shelby T.
Tonawanda , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hilarious. It is my type of humor so I absolutely love it. Amazing actors/characters and amazing writing. You can pick up anywhere and be just fine BUT I highly recommend watching from the beginning just so you can be that much happier when Jim and Pam finally make it work ;)
Allison N.
Honey Brook, PA
The Office is a hilarious, brilliantly written, and all around great show. The episodes are easy to follow but the deeper storylines and connections between the characters will hook you. The cast is phenomenal and Steve Carell, John Krasinksi, and Rainn Wilson are must sees.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have just recently started bingewatching the Office after years of avoiding it. I am an avid Parks and Rec fan and I wasn't watching the office out of spite for fans who said it's better than parks and rec. It's not better in my opinion but it is hilarious. Jim and Pam 4ever.
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
This is a great sitcom to just throw on and watch at night when theres nothing else on. it is a go to show for me. if you want to stay up and laugh then this is the show if you want to go to sleep and have it on in the background its great as well.. this show never gets old.
Sarah R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The Office is literally HILARIOUS. I love this show and all of the actors are fabulous and very comical. The setup of the show is different than any other I've ever seen which makes it unique. I wish I worked in this office - it would be so fun to interact with these people.
Kathryn W.
I'm re-watching this series right now! I love the dry humor, the variety of hilarious actors & the play on the monotony of office life! I laugh throughout every episode.
I will say that very occasionally it can seem to drag on a bit but it'll always be redeemed shortly after.
Mara W.
Brooklyn, NY
For those who haven't seen it before, you should absolutely try The Office. It is the only show that has ever made me cackle. There is nothing else like this. It is written with such strong and consistent humor; and it only gets better as the seasons go on. Watch this show!
Ashtin B.
Kansas City
A hilarious show that influenced American sitcoms in myriad ways for years to come. It's single-camera style sitcom, which helps the environment feel more real and less like a set. It's supposed to look like a reality show, which was an original idea at the time. It's great!
Tiffany R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is literally the best television show of all time. I have rewatched every episode at least three times. The jokes never get old, even after countless rewatches. This is just a classic television show that will always be funny, no matter how old it gets. If you don't like dry humor, you probably wont find this funny. Stick it out past the first season, and then it really picks up.
Somewhat A L.
This show never gets old for me. I've watched it so many times that I'm able to not only quote the show, but I've actually quoted entire scenes. The jokes are very sarcastic and dry which is something I enjoy. It reminds me a big of Archer and Bob's Burgers in the humor aspect.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?