- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
If there was a sixth star I would give it six stars. It took me 3 times to watch the first episode of this show in order to really get into it. But that fourth time I fell in love with the series. I could relate to the dry humor and really enjoyed watching this on my free time.
Me and my husband can't get enough of this show. This is the show we watch when we don't have anything else to watch or were going to bed. We've already watched every episode so it's one of those shows that we can rewatch over and over and not need to be completely glued to.
One of my favorite shows. Even though I have seen every season I can still re-watch every episode. It never gets old! Steve Carrell and John Krasinski are by far the best parts of the show. If you haven't seen it you have to give it a chance. Turn it on if you've had a bad day.
This show is so easy to watch and so easy to get drawn into. The incredible awkwardness pushes the limits and makes you feel things you never thought you would while watching a comedy. The actors feel like they're part of a family and I would recommend this show to everyone.
I'm pretty sure I'm on my 50th watch of the Office on Netflix. I'm from the Scranton area so it makes the show funnier to me because they really capture northeast Pennsylvanians and their crazy antics. Dwight is so reminiscent of a past Amish person - he makes it fun to watch
This show's first 4 seasons were brilliant. Then it became much more hit-or-miss with characters and storylines. I would still recommend it as one of the best US comedy series ever, but it definitely fell off in Season 5 and didn't pick up again really until the final season.
This show was so good!! It made me laugh, and cry, and laugh, and cry!!! Lol it had such a good story line, at the beginning I didn't find it that funny because I felt like Michael carried the whole show, but after season 2 I was hooked. It has the parks and rec feel to it.
The office is a great show to watch when you have absolutely nothing else going on. It's one of those shows where you can binge watch and then go a few weeks and come back. I love the office. The humor is irresistible. Everyone will love watching it one episode after another!
I started watching this show in an AP class in high school and easily got my interest to start watching it after school as well. I watch it every once in a while but never fails to make me laugh and bring a smile to my face. I LOVE IT!! please don't miss out on this amazing show
If you are not watching the office or you have not watched th episodes then you are not living life thoroughly. This show is comedic in every way possible. My whole family enjoys watchkig it. The actors and acctreses in it are phenomonal. I highly highly recommend watching it.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos