BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Liz R.
Jasper, TX
I love this show! I am currently rewatching the show on Netflix and it still keeps me interested and laughing. The characters are hilarious and the stories are great! I love the Pam and Jim saga they keep going through all the seasons. I would recommend this show for anyone!
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was so good!! It made me laugh, and cry, and laugh, and cry!!! Lol it had such a good story line, at the beginning I didn't find it that funny because I felt like Michael carried the whole show, but after season 2 I was hooked. It has the parks and rec feel to it.
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI
The Office is my favorite TV series of all time. I can't put into words how funny it is. The cast of the show is awesome, and every episode will have tears rolling down your face from laughter. It is truly a show you can watch again and again. It gets better every time I watch.
Viviana A.
Bakersfield, CA
Me and my husband watch this show together often.. It is laid back but funny at the same time. It is perfect for a day you just want to relax at home and watch TV. I can relate to some things that happen in the episodes and it feels realistic at time.. It is a must watch show.
Ashley H.
Glendale, CA
Heart wrenching. This show pulls you in and makes your emotions go on a roller coaster ride. I swear I've cried because of some episodes. Either from it being sad/touching, happy, or from laughing so hard. It's a fantastic show. Kudos to the cast. And writers. Excellent job.
Carolyn B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This could be one of the BEST all time TV shows. If you have not seen, you should immediately. I recently went through the entire season for a third time on Netflix. Also check out the British version of The Office. Takes time getting used to their humor but its just as good!
Diana T.
Chicago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite TV show! I've legit watched it through over 4 times and I am always going back to it whenever I'm bored. the characters are all classics and the acting is beyond hilarious. I can't imagine the show with any different actors they are all amazing.
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW. It took a couple of episodes to get into but I absolutely love it. I've watched several episodes multiple times. There is a CPR scene that has me crying tears of laughter every single time. It is a must watch for sure! I would recommend it to anyone.
Monica B.
If there was a sixth star I would give it six stars. It took me 3 times to watch the first episode of this show in order to really get into it. But that fourth time I fell in love with the series. I could relate to the dry humor and really enjoyed watching this on my free time.
Somewhat A L.
This show never gets old for me. I've watched it so many times that I'm able to not only quote the show, but I've actually quoted entire scenes. The jokes are very sarcastic and dry which is something I enjoy. It reminds me a big of Archer and Bob's Burgers in the humor aspect.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?