BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Diana T.
Chicago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite TV show! I've legit watched it through over 4 times and I am always going back to it whenever I'm bored. the characters are all classics and the acting is beyond hilarious. I can't imagine the show with any different actors they are all amazing.
Aria A.
Glendale, CA
I must say that if you still have not watched The Office, you need to stop what you're doing and watch the show. It is absolutely hilarious. It definitely gets better towards the second and third season but it is seriously a must watch show! You need to watch it, point. blank.
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
This is hands down my favorite show. You will laugh and cry all at once just out of pure joy. I have never watched a show that was so continuously hilarious. It gets better every season. It's like a more realistic deadpan version of parks and rec! I can watch it all the time.
Somewhat A L.
This show never gets old for me. I've watched it so many times that I'm able to not only quote the show, but I've actually quoted entire scenes. The jokes are very sarcastic and dry which is something I enjoy. It reminds me a big of Archer and Bob's Burgers in the humor aspect.
Allison N.
Honey Brook, PA
The Office is a hilarious, brilliantly written, and all around great show. The episodes are easy to follow but the deeper storylines and connections between the characters will hook you. The cast is phenomenal and Steve Carell, John Krasinksi, and Rainn Wilson are must sees.
Amanda A.
ICONIC. AMAZING. CLASSIC. I COULD GO ON!!! I binge watched this show over the summer break and I 100% recommend it to anyone who likes funny shows. I can see why it jump started Steve carrell's career because he is FANTASTIC!! You will be crying laughing and by the end, you'll be crying that it's over. 10000000/5 stars.
Candice V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This show is so easy to watch and so easy to get drawn into. The incredible awkwardness pushes the limits and makes you feel things you never thought you would while watching a comedy. The actors feel like they're part of a family and I would recommend this show to everyone.
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was so good!! It made me laugh, and cry, and laugh, and cry!!! Lol it had such a good story line, at the beginning I didn't find it that funny because I felt like Michael carried the whole show, but after season 2 I was hooked. It has the parks and rec feel to it.
Ji Hee Y.
MICHAEL!!!!!! To be fair the show is still great once Will Ferrell steps in and then leaves but Michael was my favorite actor and his leaving the show kinda killed it. but the first 6-7 seasons is PRICELESS amazing. season 1 can be a bit to adjust to but you will soon grow to love all characters.
Tessa S.
Kearney, MO
The Office is one of my absolute favorite quirky and hilarious shows. The actors are on point, jive well together and act perfectly. One of my favorite scenes is when Toby comes back to the office and Michael Scott has a meltdown on camera over it. I'd definitely recommend it!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?