BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Tess K.
Blauvelt, NY
This is my absolute favorite show! I have seen the entire series at least 3 times and I am always laughing. These characters can be over the top but they are still so relatable. The dynamic between the characters is so funny! I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know
Lydia S.
Taylor, MI
The Office is my favorite TV series of all time. I can't put into words how funny it is. The cast of the show is awesome, and every episode will have tears rolling down your face from laughter. It is truly a show you can watch again and again. It gets better every time I watch.
Gwen M.
I adore this show! At first I didn't like it, but once you get through the first couple episodes it becomes hilarious! Definitely watch it chronologically all the way through, the character development and hilarious and heart warming at times. I've watched it twice through now!
Tiffiny F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show's first 4 seasons were brilliant. Then it became much more hit-or-miss with characters and storylines. I would still recommend it as one of the best US comedy series ever, but it definitely fell off in Season 5 and didn't pick up again really until the final season.
Bianca S.
Menifee , CA
Such an awesome show at first I didn't really know what to expect whether it would be boring it has such a funny humor to every episode and the acting I absolutely good I am still on season 3 and I still continue to watch it
I strongly recommend it you won't be disappointed
Tiffany R.
Los Angeles , CA
This is literally the best television show of all time. I have rewatched every episode at least three times. The jokes never get old, even after countless rewatches. This is just a classic television show that will always be funny, no matter how old it gets. If you don't like dry humor, you probably wont find this funny. Stick it out past the first season, and then it really picks up.
Maura O.
Yes Yes Yes. Love The Office. It's surprisingly super different from the UK Office. The American Office is a classic American sitcom done right. All time favorite episode? Season 5 Episode 14 - Stress Relief. If you need proof of why the Office is great - watch that episode.
Kendra S.
Reunion, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was so good!! It made me laugh, and cry, and laugh, and cry!!! Lol it had such a good story line, at the beginning I didn't find it that funny because I felt like Michael carried the whole show, but after season 2 I was hooked. It has the parks and rec feel to it.
Aria A.
Glendale, CA
I must say that if you still have not watched The Office, you need to stop what you're doing and watch the show. It is absolutely hilarious. It definitely gets better towards the second and third season but it is seriously a must watch show! You need to watch it, point. blank.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have been watching this TV show since I was 16! Love it! Its so funny and entertaining - it is one of those shows you can just watch and rewatch without having to go in order. I think that it such a classic tv show that so many people can relate to and enjoy. A favorite of mine.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?